What willl Trump do for you?

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013/06/the-many-real-dangers-of-soaring-national-debt

I recall the former Soviet Union had some problems with overspending too

Also, Greece has had some problems with overspending that necessitated two ballouts from their European neighbors.

So your contention is that either the US will convert to communism and take over the entire private market which will thereafter fail because the US cannot meet its debt obligations or that the US is currently understating its deficit and will be shut out of borrowing in the global financial markets, and become unable to meets its financial obligations?

Interesting. That's the first time I've ever heard either of those theories. Some might jump to the conclusion that you have absolutely no idea what you're currently discussing, but I prefer to give people the opportunity to further explain themselves.

Building the wall to keep teh Mexicans from cleaning, cooking and do cheap construction work (the American dream), help his dictator buddy putin attack half of Europe, screw up Healthcare, have a slut as first lady, keep supporting Saudi Arabia, even though he wants to ban Muslims. All jokes aside what kind of moron would vote for this guy? Do you really think he's anti establishment? Lol makes me laugh, he's poor supporters makes me think of the Germans back in the day.

Trump provided the dividing of the GOP for the Democrats, all that's left is the conquering in November. This election could scatter the party to the wind, with the remnants trying in vain to make any meaningful impact on federal policy decisions in the future. On that note, thanks Trump. Thanks for destroying the republican party.

he would get no legislation passed, which would mean my taxes would not increase and I wouldn't have to worry about the government messing up my life more.

If you are a very high income earner you will see a very sizable cut to your taxes. If you have a large estate that will likely pass to your children tax free. If you are a middle income earner you will see a modest-moderate cut to your taxes (potentially a more substantial cut depending on what "tax loopholes" he wants to close). If you are a low income earner you will see little-to no change. If you own a business that outsources manufacturing or you have locations overseas you might quite possibly be totally fucked, depending on what he intends to do. In fact, even if you simply buy every day things that happen to be made outside of the US your business can be hugely impacted. Unfortunately all we know is he wants to tear up trade deals but we don't have the details on what that exactly means. I am extremely concerned about his position on this.

Now, we know that he also wants to increase the military budget, deport Mexican immigrants and build a wall. Couple those expenditures with massive tax cuts and we will add trillions to the deficit (his growth assumptions are the stuff fantasy tales are made of). Assuming he gets everything he wants, of course, this is completely unsustainable. In this scenario we would very likely see massive cuts to offset the dramatic reduction in revenue. He of course doesn't assume there will be deficits, which IMO makes him intellectually dishonest and/or totally incompetent (my guess is both), so he doesn't talk about spending cuts. But given everything he's said on these issues my guess is that the cuts will come in the way of our social safety net, and it would be a devastating hit too. The only other option would be to raise taxes back up (passing a massive hole on to the next president) or massive cuts to military spending, which we know isn't happening.

In summary, there will be a huge benefit to the wealthy and a more modest benefit to the middle class, but it is all short-term. The long-term harm could quite possibly be history changing bad depending on what he wants to cut and what he would do with trade deals.

How is his healthcare plan better?

Trump said he's against letting people die in the streets. How is he going to pay for the healthcare of people with expensive needs and preexisting conditions?
As I understand it, he supports free market health care. I believe his assertion about people dying in the streets was a criticism of socialized medicine where you have rationing of care.

I Want to see strict immigration....everyone illegal in jail for rape and murder to dwi and car accidents would have been prevented with strict immigration laws.

Enforcing immigration laws will turn around the economy and raise patriotismto where it use to be.

So your contention is that either the US will convert to communism and take over the entire private market which will thereafter fail because the US cannot meet its debt obligations or that the US is currently understating its deficit and will be shut out of borrowing in the global financial markets, and become unable to meets its financial obligations?

Interesting. That's the first time I've ever heard either of those theories. Some might jump to the conclusion that you have absolutely no idea what you're currently discussing, but I prefer to give people the opportunity to further explain themselves.
I made no such theory about a conversion to Communism. My concern is overspending, which was the case with the examples I provided.

At what point do you become concerned with our debt? Will it ever reach a point where it concerns you?

If you are a very high income earner you will see a very sizable cut to your taxes. If you have a large estate that will likely pass to your children tax free. If you are a middle income earner you will see a modest-moderate cut to your taxes (potentially a more substantial cut depending on what "tax loopholes" he wants to close). If you are a low income earner you will see little-to no change. If you own a business that outsources manufacturing or you have locations overseas you might quite possibly be totally fucked, depending on what he intends to do. In fact, even if you simply buy every day things that happen to be made outside of the US your business can be hugely impacted. Unfortunately all we know is he wants to tear up trade deals but we don't have the details on what that exactly means. I am extremely concerned about his position on this.

Now, we know that he also wants to increase the military budget, deport Mexican immigrants and build a wall. Couple those expenditures with massive tax cuts and we will add trillions to the deficit (his growth assumptions are the stuff fantasy tales are made of). Assuming he gets everything he wants, of course, this is completely unsustainable. In this scenario we would very likely see massive cuts to offset the dramatic reduction in revenue. He of course doesn't assume there will be deficits, which IMO makes him intellectually dishonest and/or totally incompetent (my guess is both), so he doesn't talk about spending cuts. But given everything he's said on these issues my guess is that the cuts will come in the way of our social safety net, and it would be a devastating hit too. The only other option would be to raise taxes back up (passing a massive hole on to the next president) or massive cuts to military spending, which we know isn't happening.

In summary, there will be a huge benefit to the wealthy and a more modest benefit to the middle class, but it is all short-term. The long-term harm could quite possibly be history changing bad depending on what he wants to cut and what he would do with trade deals.
Just by enforcing immigration will save a ton in prosecuting and jail fees.
It will open job's
And has to stop these illegals from SendING cash out of the u.s.

Every illegal In jail for rape to murder to dwi and car accidents cost a lot.

So many illegals they form gangs like ms13 who are a high % of jail population and commit crime.

I made no such theory about a conversion to Communism. My concern is overspending, which was the case with the examples I provided.

At what point do you become concerned with our debt? Will it ever reach a point where it concerns you?

Your claim was that the debt will collapse our economy and you've given no reason nor posted anything that indicates that this actually has a chance of actually happening.

To answer your question, overspending and the deficit does currently concern me. I'm just not willing to make sweeping, ill-informed, hyperbolic statements over it.

Just by enforcing immigration will save a ton in prosecuting and jail fees.
It will open job's
And has to stop these illegals from SendING cash out of the u.s.

Every illegal In jail for rape to murder to dwi and car accidents cost a lot.

So many illegals they form gangs like ms13 who are a high % of jail population and commit crime.
Mexican immigrants are a net positive to the economy and contribute about 3% of GDP. They also commit crimes at lower rates than American born citizens, so you're wrong there too.

Your claim was that the debt will collapse our economy and you've given no reason nor posted anything that indicates that this actually has a chance of actually happening.

To answer your question, overspending and the deficit does currently concern me. I'm just not willing to make sweeping, ill-informed, hyperbolic statements over it.
Whatever makes you happy, guy. No one will be able to bail out the U.S. (like was done with Greece) if we crash and burn. You can just analyze until doomsday if it pleases you.

Mexican immigrants are a net positive to the economy and contribute about 3% of GDP. They also commit crimes at lower rates than American born citizens, so you're wrong there too.

Doesn't matter, their is a population of illegals who are in jail for rape and murder to dwi and the people don't want to get hurt by people not supposed to be here

Doesn't matter, their is a population of illegals who are in jail for rape and murder to dwi and the people don't want to get hurt by people not supposed to be here
Same goes for jobs, ask people to return and enter legally would free up jobs for citizens looking.

They seem to get off on scare tactics and facts just don't seem to matter...odd

Not to mention my new landscaping looks Faaaaaantastic

The only pro I see is the outrage from SJW university students. Esp. in Cali. probably 1h worth of popcorn.gif

The con: a bunch of hippies will be trying to squeeze in the border to get in up north. Guess we'll be needing that wall to be erected ASAP
o-CANADA-WALL-SOUTH-PARK-facebook.jpg

I think the thread is a moot point. If Trump gets even 40% of the popular vote he will be lucky, but even if it's closer the electoral college is already stacked against him. He claims to have solutions for all problems but never seems to be able to communicate the specifics, which is alarming. I am no fan of Hillary's but unless she gets indicted for something this election is hers to lose.

Same goes for jobs, ask people to return and enter legally would free up jobs for citizens looking.

People (US citizens) don't want their jobs. How thick of a skull do you need to not understand this? It isn't like massive white collared jobs are being lost to illegals.

People (US citizens) don't want their jobs. How thick of a skull do you need to not understand this? It isn't like massive white collared jobs are being lost to illegals.

Who did those jobs prior up to 20 years ago? And that's the worse excuse. Yes Americans will do those jobs.

Back