What willl Trump do for you?

Retard SJW politic culture in europe will lose USA as theyr bisggest ally

USA is the most powerful chess piece, will be good if Trump can do something to break the current left propaganda machine

Also i don't dislike the idea of murica being in good relationship with Putin/Russia, Putin should be a friend of western world
bizarroworld.jpg

When he sends the non trump voters to their concentration camps I will be able to fill to usurp power in my company

He promised to buy me a Horny Hillary Love doll!
x354-q80.jpg

He has been entertaining me for months. So many lulz.

Even reading this forum has been a blast during this election hoopla.

Hillary's economic policies would guarantee a complete economic collapse.

I don't even like Hillary, but this statement is pretty idiotic. Have you ever invested in anything in your life?

I don't even like Hillary, but this statement is pretty idiotic. Have you ever invested in anything in your life?
What is there to investigate? We have seen similar policy implemented over the past 8 years that doubled the national debt. Now she wants to pay for everyone's college and Health Care (among other things) too. Hillary will sink us.

1. I will keep my group health insurance plan through my employer (where otherwise I would not with Hillary's universal coverage plan)
2. Assuming Trump can pull off the miracle of keeping the U.S. economy from collapsing under its national debt, I will get to keep my retirement, the value of my home, and the value of my paycheck.

I will take Trump's "uncertainty" over Hillary's certain failure every day of the week.

Is #1 true? If you haven't already lost it under Obamacare, what changes is Clinton making to make you lose it?

#2 means Trump policies will reduce national debt then. I hope so!

Is #1 true? If you haven't already lost it under Obamacare, what changes is Clinton making to make you lose it?

1. is not true.

2. So much wrong with that guy's post, one doesn't know where to begin. The national debt has nothing to do with the things he said, the U.S. isn't collapsing under debt (deficits are too low, and the debt is not a problem at all at the present time), Trump's plan would drastically increase debt. Remember that the debt is the sum of deficits, and deficits are revenue minus spending. Trump is proposing drastic reductions in revenue and increases in spending. That's the opposite of what you want to do to reduce deficits. Further, his trade and immigration policy would be contractionary (probably lead to a self-induced recession), which would cause revenues to fall and automatic stabilizers to lead to higher spending. And finally, the way to reduce numerical debt (rather than debt burdens--not really important to me, but just so you know), is for the gov't to buy bonds on the secondary market and retire them. Trump has no plans to do that (and, good, as it would be stupid).

Retard SJW politic culture in europe will lose USA as theyr bisggest ally

USA is the most powerful chess piece, will be good if Trump can do something to break the current left propaganda machine

Also i don't dislike the idea of murica being in good relationship with Putin/Russia, Putin should be a friend of western world

Yeah I wish for things all the time. Imagine a pet polar bear that would let you ride it (for transportation, non sexual) instead of eating your face.

Putin is no ones friend but his own. People are upset at the Clintons becoming millionaires post White House? Putin is a billionaire! He's still IN office!

He'll just make me eat lots of popcorn and lol every day.

When emperor Trump makes it into office, what are you hoping he'll fix first, and how will it affect you?

I'll probably see a couple hundred extra dollars per pay check when he rips up Obamacare (I expect him to do this at the podium right after the inauguration).

I already pay an "interesting" amount of tax, so will be pleasantly surprised if he finds a way to help me pay less.

Also..dat NATO money. Can't wait for him to negotiate a few deals and distribute the savings.

I have no clue what impact tearing up NAFTA, TPP, or the Iran nuclear will have, but he obviously wouldn't go through all that trouble if it weren't going to help us WIN.

So...what will Trump do t̶o̶ for you?

He'd make me pay 20% income tax compared to only 15% tax on his companies profits.

#1. My plan has not yet been eliminated. It surely would if Hillary were successful in passing universal health care.

#2. So do I

1. is not true.

2. So much wrong with that guy's post, one doesn't know where to begin. The national debt has nothing to do with the things he said, the U.S. isn't collapsing under debt (deficits are too low, and the debt is not a problem at all at the present time), Trump's plan would drastically increase debt. Remember that the debt is the sum of deficits, and deficits are revenue minus spending. Trump is proposing drastic reductions in revenue and increases in spending. That's the opposite of what you want to do to reduce deficits. Further, his trade and immigration policy would be contractionary (probably lead to a self-induced recession), which would cause revenues to fall and automatic stabilizers to lead to higher spending. And finally, the way to reduce numerical debt (rather than debt burdens--not really important to me, but just so you know), is for the gov't to buy bonds on the secondary market and retire them. Trump has no plans to do that (and, good, as it would be stupid).

"Is not true." - we have heard that one before.

So, at what point should we become concerned with national debt? Lol.

Bill Clinton cited our national debt as a problem, created by Republicans, during the 2008 DNC. Was he wrong?

He will be impeached within 30 days of being inaugurated... Wait, Trump would and could never win. Hillary is beating him by up to 12 points already and every time Trump opens his mouth it gets worse. Landslide win for Hillary

He has a plan out, though, and it's the standard GOP stuff but worse. At some point, don't we have to give up on the hope that tax cuts for the rich are going to lead to higher growth that benefits everyone? Even if you are rich enough to benefit from the redistribution, doesn't the slower overall growth more than compensate for that, making it a bad deal?
After 30 years of almost exclusively focusing on making the rich richer, requiring each of the last two dem presidents to personally grab our economy and pull it back onto the ledge, it's pretty amazing they want to go right back over the ledge without a moment of internal debate. Almost as if it's taken on faith that some divine safety net will appear. Turns out there's no invisible hand to stop it- just the hand Bill Clinton uses to unzip his magnificent trousers, and the hand Obama uses to release his stunning 3-point shots. Those two activities are so morally reprehensible that they see no recourse but to abandon them for whatever is at the bottom of the cliff. The fall may kill us but at least, thank god, it will be less black and sexy down there.

I still take Trump at his word for his terrible ideas, and this is the one he has been most clear about (it's amazing that he actually wrote down numbers instead of adjectives). I guess we finally do have a real position to pin him down with though.

I work for the Fed, so will likely get a higher pay raise than under a DEM. well, that's all but guaranteed

likely the only way i'll be personally effected

What is there to investigate? We have seen similar policy implemented over the past 8 years that doubled the national debt. Now she wants to pay for everyone's college and Health Care (among other things) too. Hillary will sink us.

Explain why an increase in the national debt will cause the economy to collapse.

I believe Trump is a better option for the economy (above all else). I also think he will be better for Health Care and national security.

How is his healthcare plan better?

Trump said he's against letting people die in the streets. How is he going to pay for the healthcare of people with expensive needs and preexisting conditions?

Back