What willl Trump do for you?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Cooz, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Cooz

Cooz Brown Belt

When emperor Trump makes it into office, what are you hoping he'll fix first, and how will it affect you?

I'll probably see a couple hundred extra dollars per pay check when he rips up Obamacare (I expect him to do this at the podium right after the inauguration).

I already pay an "interesting" amount of tax, so will be pleasantly surprised if he finds a way to help me pay less.

Also..dat NATO money. Can't wait for him to negotiate a few deals and distribute the savings.

I have no clue what impact tearing up NAFTA, TPP, or the Iran nuclear will have, but he obviously wouldn't go through all that trouble if it weren't going to help us WIN.

So...what will Trump do t̶o̶ for you?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  2. Philo-Publius

Philo-Publius Silver Belt

I believe Trump is a better option for the economy (above all else). I also think he will be better for Health Care and national security.

3. berimBOWLoh

berimBOWLoh Silver Belt

Trump steaks all around!!

Cooz likes this.
  4. Cooz

Cooz Brown Belt

Yeah but how will that affect you? Do you expect your business to do better, or your salary to increase? Will you receive more healthcare for less money? Will you feel safer?

Share your feelings bro, feelings are never wrong.

5. Fawlty

Fawlty Memesy were the borogroves Platinum Member

Part of the problem is that I have no idea what Trump would do for me. Is there a single policy that we can pin him to with confidence?

In order to make up for that kind of uncertainty, it would take a truly amazing track record of participative leadership and success parallel to government, demonstrable good judgment and thoughtfulness, some distinct expertise, with strong recommendations from people I respect. That's almost exactly the opposite of Trump.

trolololol, ShinkanPo and M3t4tr0n like this.
  6. Philo-Publius

Philo-Publius Silver Belt

1. I will keep my group health insurance plan through my employer (where otherwise I would not with Hillary's universal coverage plan)
    2. Assuming Trump can pull off the miracle of keeping the U.S. economy from collapsing under its national debt, I will get to keep my retirement, the value of my home, and the value of my paycheck.

I will take Trump's "uncertainty" over Hillary's certain failure every day of the week.

7. ripskater

ripskater Guest

I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, and I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage.

8. ripskater

ripskater Guest

Trump supporters know that we've gotta do things for ourselves and those around us. We don't expect govt to do everything for us.

dissolved and Philo-Publius like this.
  9. Devout Pessimist

Devout Pessimist Moral Reform

My major reason for supporting Trump is watching the smug leftists lose their minds when Trump is announced as President. The triggering will be glorious.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Lord Coke

Lord Coke Black Belt

He's going to put some decent justices on the Supreme Court so I can win cases. He already published a list and it was pretty good. If Hillary wins I am pretty screwed she is going to put actvist judges on the bench that hate the Second Amendment

Banchan, Chesten_Hesten and ripskater like this.
  11. punkmother

punkmother calf cruncher fan

make america great again.

Banchan likes this.
  12. Winded Walrus

Winded Walrus Purple Belt

tax cuts… Not put up Hillary's no-fly zone/regime change in Syria… Supreme Court justices that understand what the Second Amendment is…build a wall and allow border agents to do their job… End to sanctuary cities that allow illegals to break the law with no consequence… Lower the nation's debt by deporting illegals and forcing countries we protect to pay the bill… Keeping a crazy woman with a blood clotting brain out of the White House. So many positives

Banchan likes this.
  13. uncommon

uncommon Brown Belt

Its more about what he wont do than what he will do.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

ripskater likes this.
  14. ripskater

ripskater Guest

Whatever happened to those democrats^? Heck, even most republicans.

uncommon likes this.
  15. Losfer Words

Losfer Words Brown Belt

lol at the Trump JFK comparison.

Leagon and M3t4tr0n like this.
  16. Orgasmo

Orgasmo Silver Belt

He will provide endless entertainment as I observe Murica. In fact, I think he's gonna spend most of his time feuding with world leaders on twitter.

"Xi Jinping is a total lightweight and doesn't appreciate this fantastic 25% tariff I planned for China. #lightweight #idiot"

17. ripskater

ripskater Guest

Trump would probably deport the Ahmed the clock boy back to the middle east and save that Texas town $15 million dollars.

That's not for me, but it would be a good thing.

mike sherry likes this.
  18. 'Rocky'

'Rocky' Black Belt

I am tremendously confident he will not be elected.

Might be a bold statement, considerings statistics have shown that Trump has by far the highest voting turnout in Republican primary history. Many more people voted in the swing states in the Republican Primary than in the Democratic, which was on the down-slope from previous primaries. You also can't believe these "polls". Voter turnout is a more important statistic than calling someone at home or taking an online survey, and Trump has Clinton beaten badly there, as well as turnout in rallies.

I truly do not believe that 65 million Americans will turn out and vote for Hillary. I can't seem to find but a handful of her supporters anywhere in any part of the U.S., and I live in liberal California. Her rallies are significantly smaller than Trump's, everyone online hates her, even on her own facebook page. Where are these 65 million people at? The problem is Trump is right about the "establishment" and "status-quo". He called the rigging against Bernie Sanders before any leak ever happened, and he's probably right that there will be a rigging in the general election. Whether you love him or despise every bit of him, Trump is the first person to cut the bull shit and call out the on-going corruption in our own government. Something a politician would never have the balls to do. The people in power are going to do absolutely everything they can to keep this man from being elected, guaranteed.

Expect the Box 13 scandal on a universally larger scale. Unless she has another seizure or stroke and dies, Hillary will be elected, whether you vote for her or not.

mike sherry, ShinkanPo and Blackened like this.
  19. VulcanNervPinch

VulcanNervPinch Gold Belt

He said if I voted for him, he'd give me lifetime 1/2 off tuition at Trump University.

Also, in a separate deal, his son told me that, if I agreed to be his Vice President, I could have Melania, once The Donald picks out his 4th wife.

slivercord, mike sherry and M3t4tr0n like this.
  20. NelmarksGhost

NelmarksGhost Brown Belt

Late night television will explode. It will start at 5pm and end at 9am. Trump will bring the laughs. It's unimaginable that someone could outdo W, but Trump is unimaginably ridiculous. We will have entered the alternate 1984 timeline where Biff Tannen is president.

FinalFight, ShinkanPo and M3t4tr0n like this.