What will you say if GSP beats Nick Diaz like Carlos point fighting?

First off not saying that is what I think the outcome will be because GSP seemes to actually b fired up for that match. Thing is it could very well be a 5 round fight with george getting off first with peppering shots and pairing that up with immediate take downs, little gnp until the round ends, you get the point.

Again what would your opinion of that type of win? AND imagine Nick Diaz response HAHAHA:eek:
That's pretty much exactly how I think the fight will go.

I fully expect a motivated GSP but he'll beat Diaz up with wrestling and GNP. 50-43 if not worse. Diaz fans will cry point fighting.

How about "what will you say" if Diaz actually has a gameplan and does something other than moving forward throwing weak punches?

GSP will win by decision... but running won't be part of the game plan.

I fully expect a motivated GSP but he'll beat Diaz up with wrestling and GNP. 50-43 if not worse. Diaz fans will cry point fighting.

How about "what will you say" if Diaz actually has a gameplan and does something other than moving forward throwing weak punches?

GSP has weak boxing skills. He displayed it in the Jake Shields fight.

The only thing he has is take downs. What if Nick Diaz gets him in a severe ankle lock and it inhibits his take down ability for the rest of the fight? I mean its no secret how GSP fights that's for sure.

Anything can happen. Why even make a stupid thread about "WHAT CAN HAPPEN"

You know what else can happen purple glitter can start falling right from the rafters into the cage at 2 minutes and 30 seconds into the 4th round. Then a masked man would come down, security would enter the ring. He would then take off his mask and reveal that it is none other than THIS MAN.

goofy-guy.jpg

GSP will be scoring points all over Diaz's face for 25 mins. Sherdoggers will cry.

GSP doesn't pull any weak stuff like Condit did in the Diaz fight. While Condit didn't run the whole fight like a lot of people claim, he certainly wasn't trying to finish or even beat Diaz up. He wanted to win on points, and that's fine. It doesn't offend me or anything.

However, for all the talk about GSP being boring, he doesn't do that. GSP hurts people in the cage. Fitch and Koscheck are fairly boring, but nobody can deny that they are both excellent fighters. How many guys have ever beat them up the way GSP did? Diaz isn't the best looking guy to begin with, but he's going to be ugly after this fight.

GSP will undoubtedly take Diaz down repeatedly, because he seems to enjoy wrestling more than striking (odd since his base is karate). But I think GSP could win a purely striking battle too. Diaz neglects footwork, defense, and diversity in his striking. That will come back to haunt him.

As long as Diaz doesn't point fight like he did with BJ and Condit we should get a decent fight, he can't beat GSP fighting like that, needs to go for the finish.

everyone knows gsp is gonna talk mad shit about finishing diaz.

then he'll throw away that gameplan out the window as soon as the first round starts.

Uh, I expect GSP to beat Diaz by any way he wants, Diaz has no chance. Condit whooped Diaz.

everyone knows gsp is gonna talk mad shit about finishing diaz.

then he'll throw away that gameplan out the window as soon as the first round starts.

Is this deja-Vu, I've seen a fighter do this before but I can't recall his name.

You've seen one GSP fight and you've probably you've seen them all. So, there's a good chance I'd groan on the second round then change the channel. :rolleyes:

It will be awesome. The tears of Diaz and his fans are so tasty.

Not sure how anyone can look at this matchup and not thing this is how its gonna play out. When does GSP ever use bad gameplans in his fights. It's well known that wrestling and point fighting is the best approach to beating the Diaz brothers (as we saw with condit fight and the bendo fight). Why in his right mind would GSP not utilize his wrestling.

I'm a huge Diaz fan but I do see him being able to work his gameplan/style of fighting. I think GSP is gonna go for the takedowns and grind out the fight on the ground. That's not really what I want to see and I'm sure Diaz and other people will be pissed off about it, but that's whats gonna happen in my opinion.

GSP has weak boxing skills. He displayed it in the Jake Shields fight.

The only thing he has is take downs. What if Nick Diaz gets him in a severe ankle lock and it inhibits his take down ability for the rest of the fight? I mean its no secret how GSP fights that's for sure.

Anything can happen. Why even make a stupid thread about "WHAT CAN HAPPEN"

You know what else can happen purple glitter can start falling right from the rafters into the cage at 2 minutes and 30 seconds into the 4th round. Then a masked man would come down, security would enter the ring. He would then take off his mask and reveal that it is none other than THIS MAN.

goofy-guy.jpg

You've gone full retard.

I'd be fine with it. Even if GSP decisions you (or point fights), he makes sure to make you feel it. Condit didn't inflict much damage on Nick in their fight.

Back