News What Will You Do With Your $1,200 Corona Money...

If I get a thousand bucks I'll probably donate it to someone or an agency that needs it more than I do. It would be stupid to give people in my income bracket any of the money. They should save it for people making less than $150k IMO. The rest of us can absorb a thousand bucks.

Last edited:
All these people crying about not being able to make ends meet....I bet you could walk into their homes and you'd see big flat screen TVs, newer gaming consoles, latest and greatest smart phones etc.

Yet they can't save up a few thousand for emergencies.

QYnCiHt.jpg

At scalper prices, so maybe a few rolls then.

Prepare now for our toilet paper economy. A square of one ply no name brand is going to be like a low denomination coin. A two ply name brand square is going to be like a large bill.

Save it to put towards a house obviously. The nice thing I just got married about week ago so according to tax returns there's two head of households.
Congrats to you and the missus buds.

We don't need payment like this.

What we need is for a national minimum wage for everyone who isn't working, that covers rent, bills and food budgets.

Sounds shitty, but a lot of people are looking at losing their jobs over this, and every effort must be done not to put people on the street.

I would invest it but honestly no idea in what, everything looks like shit at the moment. Any advice sherdog? Wheres the best place to put a grand during these tough times?

I would invest it but honestly no idea in what, everything looks like shit at the moment. Any advice sherdog? Wheres the best place to put a grand during these tough times?

Coffins and body bags I would assume, since the sanitizer is all bought up...

Fly somewhere or maybe take a cruise.

Stock in pampers, and Johnson and Johnson. Maybe some new drums... Not sure

tenor.gif
Spinners is the obvious choice

Coffins and body bags I would assume, since the sanitizer is all bought up...
Well if it comes to that I prefer guns, ammo and a shovel but that's just me. Shovel is optional.

Seriously though if this doesnt turn out to be the apocalypse and I do end up with an extra grand I can spare to invest, how should I use it to make some money?

I doubt I'll see a penny but 1k is my cushion anyway. So I'm poor, but can absorb the grand if need be.

I doubt I'll see a penny but 1k is my cushion anyway. So I'm poor, but can absorb the grand if need be.
Yeah im living check to check, but I doubt ill see any either. I heard most of it will go to bailouts for the airlines.

Back