News What Will U Do W Ur 1,400 Dollars Biden's Stimmy Check

Invest it wisely

maoosturne.gif
Because that is literally the only kind of ammo you can find right now. Heh.

Paper promissory notes with no gold or silver backing is just fascinating, it literally grows on trees.

-_-
It’s backed by collateral. So if we as a government don’t pay the Federal reserve, they will Repo whatever is considered collateral. Knowing the US government it won’t be anything the government actually has like federal buildings, it would be the peoples, probably our houses and land first.

Since I changed my bank account info since the first stimulus, I'll have to take it as a tax credit like the other $600.

Since I changed my bank account info since the first stimulus, I'll have to take it as a tax credit like the other $600.
All of ours we have to claim for. There wasn't enough info apparently.

Yeah gonna live it up and eat at the local Wendy's

Lol well it's 2000 when added to the 600 we just got. Honestly I don't think we're getting the 1400 regardless so I ain't too worried about it.

i'll gladly take it, seeing as DoD employees will see no raises or bonuses in the next four years

Source: my first three years at my current employer under the Obama/Biden administration....0 bonuses or raises. 4 years under trump? both every year......

also gas will go up very quickly, good times

That sounds about right. Gas is going to go through the roof I think.

Back