What will Sage´s record look like when he turns 30?

yeguiza

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Will he have a good resume?

GOAT?

Champion?

Top 10?

Top 20?

Can?

Let me know your thougths sherdog!

There is a saying of a genius child might grow to be a prodigy child and grow again to be a regular adult

Means that sometimes a talent is overated during early days if not used properly and because of that i think Sage will be a UFC regular with good win but i dont think he is at championship level

By 30 he would probably have become a successful engineer, family man, author of spiritual and inspirational books, and likely getting ready to run for public office.

Maybe something like 27-15 maybe worse if he doesn't improve very much, I can see him losing something like 5 fights in the next 3ish years

He will never turn 30.He will always be 19 to me dammit!

He's going to be hosting a T.V. show and do a scene exactly like this one but with Jaden Smith:

giphy.gif

The guy is not good, get real dreamers. He will be able to beat cans but will never beat top 15 fighters. Let him go back to doing body buidling competitions.

Depend, how much dana/ufc will protect his path?

The guy is not good, get real dreamers. He will be able to beat cans but will never beat top 15 fighters. Let him go back to doing body buidling competitions.
Almost just got armbared by a can who was a scrub from a TUF season

Probally will only do half as good as the nuthuggers predict.

73 - 1 record I think..

Three division champion and a 3 movie deal as the young Zeus in a new Hollywood franchise.

The new Melvin Guillard... :D

Nah he'll be top 10 at least for a while.

Something like 8-5. He will a couple more winso a few losses and quit

Back