What will McGregor haters do when Jose Aldo's head clatters off of the canvas via KO?

how can you be a king with no gold?
silly Conrad mcgullicutty "fans"

TS was gotten to in another thread, started crying and decided to start his own.

The real question all of us adults should be discussing is wether or not Conor will retire and quit again after he gets humilated by Aldo.

That's the real question.

Still waiting on him to get past the like of Artemij Sitenkov or Joe Duffy.

It's a fascinating fight with a few scenarios.

- If Conor looses will he jump to 155 or have another run at 145?

- If Aldo looses will he rematch or will he jump to 155?

Exciting times ahead, 2 amazing strikers and genuine arguments on both sides as to who will win.

P.s I got Conor by tko but hate rooting against Aldo

My most anticipated fight for 2015.

I see Aldo winning and Conor moving up for some interesting fights @LW

Wouldnt call myself a hater of any fighter but if stands between aldo and Mcgregor I would like to see connor get the win.

But still hopes Siver KTFO mcgregor.

kcbQ2sS.gif

B6_TUq_Ce_IIAAg_SZE_opt_1.jpg

Discuss.

When his head clatters off the canvas? So you know what clatter means?

They simply won't exist anymore. Only delusional people with Jose Aldo, Jr. avatars will continue to deny his greatness. They'll probably dig deep into the Big Nog Book of Excuses for a suitable excuse as to why Mr. Aldo, Jr. lost.

When his head clatters off the canvas? So you know what clatter means?

"a continuous rattling sound as of hard objects falling or striking each other."

nKZzztc.gif

Ermagerd!!! Best thread ever!!! GOAT GOAT GOAT!!!

GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually don't hate Conor.. he seemed like a nice, humble guy at times in his documentary. He figths for pride and Ireland.. I think that's cool.. It's just his over the top fans and his hype that gets on my nerves.

I actually don't hate Conor.. he seemed like a nice, humble guy at times in his documentary. He figths for pride and Ireland.. I think that's cool.. It's just his over the top fans and his hype that gets on my nerves.

I like Conor. And everyone has some shitty fans - the more popular a fighter is, the more shitty fans they'll have.

The real problem with Conor is that it's just too hard to get excited about him when you know that he has little chance against Aldo, and is probably gonna look plain bad against one of the division's elite wrestlers if he ever has to face one.

You guys keep kicking that dog and see if he don't bite your ass. Talking about Conor is going to be the one that takes down Aldo. If Conor gets by Siver in stunning fashion and I mean highlight "Finish" because he said he was gonna do it and you guys keep chirping "he speaks truth so I'm calling him! If he does that then I'm going to say you and your girlfriends are onto something?

Conor is brash fit, physical, and got appeal, but he's not ready to carry a belt or carry it for long . I like him but some of you all piss me off with screaming & crying for the guy. I feel like a parent at a boy band concert concert half the time...

crying-fans.jpg

I like Conor. And everyone has some shitty fans - the more popular a fighter is, the more shitty fans they'll have.

The real problem with Conor is that it's just too hard to get excited about him when you know that he has little chance against Aldo, and is probably gonna look plain bad against one of the division's elite wrestlers if he ever has to face one.

Proof? Evidence?

The real problem with Conor is that it's just too hard to get excited about him when I think that he has little chance against Aldo, and will IMO look plain bad against one of the division's elite wrestlers if he ever has to face one.

Fixed/

Back