What will McGregor fanatics do when he loses?

I make threads mostly about videos for upcoming fights, have a semi-detailed McGregor grappling thread, and a few with the breaking of the potential PED stuff involving Jones.

Made one thread talking about the reactions of people who hate McGregor. Woo... Conor bless I've done... maybe 10 times in posts. Could be a bit more. Just all in good fun in interacting with people who are excited for a top-tier talent and someone who can actually promote the sport in the fun and positive way.

Guess I'm just a lifeless troll. I don't give two shits about McGregor's personality. His unorthodox kicks, and some of the best boxing I've ever watched in MMA make me a fan. Shame on you for labeling people without actual research and just applying broad brush statements out of spite for your perception of what a fan of a fighter has to be.

He's exciting to watch, and I don't get how anyone can HATE a fighter or wish bad for one. I have innate respect for any woman or man who enters a combat sport knowing they could be injured or effected for the rest of their lives.

All that roundabout talk is unimportant. Everyone here has a passion for MMA. Why the fuck else would we be here?

From what I've seen there is this innate urge to jump the gun and defend Conor for something he hasn't even shown or earned. Obsession of his infallibility. I could care less if you jerk off to his picture at home, but it gets infuriatingly annoying when someone posts his non-fan take on Conor or makes a valid point in that regard, there will be 2 pages of 'Conor bless' (or similar shit) to inflate it.

All that roundabout talk is unimportant. Everyone here has a passion for MMA. Why the fuck else would we be here?

From what I've seen there is this innate urge to jump the gun and defend Conor for something he hasn't even shown or earned. Obsession of his infallibility. I could care less if you jerk off to his picture at home, but it gets infuriatingly annoying when someone posts his non-fan take on Conor or makes a valid point in that regard, there will be 2 pages of 'Conor bless' (or similar shit) to inflate it.

That is the big difference. He has shown immense talent and the mindset of a future champion. Some people aren't on board yet. That's fine. He has earned a lot of the hype. He will have earned his title shot if he KO/TKOs Siver in the first round.

Back