What will McGregor fanatics do when he loses?

Wow, what a revelation, fighters are still around if they win/lose. Fucking Dolce Jr.

Why are you guys avoiding my question? Will you be in a good mood after McGregor loses, or does he have to retire?

I know I'm fine with consecutive years of getting my wallet milked by fighter, but getting my ass rammed at the same time? I wouldn't be able to handle that myself.

But honestly, I was there. You will find pleasure one day. I still watch Naseem vs. Barrera to relive the moment when my ass stopped getting pounded by a fighter's antics. I was able to laugh with great pleasure at all of Prince Naseem's past antics.

Has the hurt has crawled through your butt and entered your head? Or did my question glitch you? Did you suddenly realize Connor will be around for awhile regardless of his win-loss record?

Wow. Someone sounds gotten to. Sorry, bro. My bad. It must be the shock of a rabid Conor fan trying to be humble while simultaneously being an arrogant prick.

But I probably wouldn't care if he won. I'm indifferent. But whatever makes his fans upset makes me happy.

Wow. Someone sounds gotten to. Sorry, bro. My bad. It must be the shock of a rabid Conor fan trying to be humble while simultaneously being an arrogant prick.

But I probably wouldn't care if he won. I'm indifferent. But whatever makes his fans upset makes me happy.

So you're only happy when other people stumble eh? Good to know.

Why are you guys avoiding my question? Will you be in a good mood after McGregor loses, or does he have to retire?

Personally, after he eats a humble pie from Aldo, I don't have anything against Conor, just the ludicrous/irrational fanbase.

Personally, after he eats a humble pie from Aldo, I don't have anything against Conor, just the ludicrous/irrational fanbase.

I get it. I'm more of grappling fan myself. I don't usually get on strikers bandwagons, but the opposite has put me on the wagon. I see legit, real excitement for a fighter... and everyone("fans") who is mad about it. It's pathetic. I've been here long enough to accept a crazy fan over a bitter hater.

Hmmm. Gee I never thought about it. But now that you mention it, yes I will gloat in on an online forum to a bunch of anonymous strangers for a week or so. It would feel really good.

I really should close this window when I work though. Productivity is dragging a bit.

Yup, you've got the work ethic of a hater too.

Mostly agreed. Not crazy about him, but that's an offensive proposition around these parts.

I get it. I'm more of grappling fan myself. I don't usually get on strikers bandwagons, but the opposite has put me on the wagon. I see legit, real excitement for a fighter... and everyone("fans") who is mad about it. It's pathetic. I've been here long enough to accept a crazy fan over a bitter hater.

Nothing to do with type/preference of fighting, I enjoy anyone with tenacity, grit, skill. Hailing a fighter to be a 2-division UFC champ with his only 5th upcoming fight is what rattles most people. Does he have potential? Certainly. No need to spend 10 threads though on the same video or personal feelings.

Most of them will probably start swinging from Jones's nutsack. They're all of about the same I.Q. anyway. And when Jones loses? They'll move on to the next bandwagon created by the UFC hype machine.

Nothing to do with type/preference of fighting, I enjoy anyone with tenacity, grit, skill. Hailing a fighter to be a 2-division UFC champ with his only 5th upcoming fight is what rattles most people. Does he have potential? Certainly. No need to spend 10 threads though on the same video or personal feelings.

I still don't get how you managed to become a purple belt in only a few months, posting only to promote McGregor. Must be your job.

No one is forcing you to click on the threads. Feel free to not click on McGregor-related material if you don't care or are bothered by it.

You guys think Shogun or Penn fans changed after they lost?

Buseys.gif

No one is forcing you to click on the threads. Feel free to not click on McGregor-related material if you don't care or are bothered by it.

What kind of response is that? Don't click? Are you juvenile? How about not spamming 'Conor bless' in every single thread where your and other Conor's goblins feelings were touched? By a legitimate discussion? Borderline trolling. Grow up.

What kind of response is that? Don't click? Are you juvenile? How about not spamming 'Conor bless' in every single thread where your and other Conor's goblins feelings were touched? By a legitimate discussion? Borderline trolling. Grow up.

I make threads mostly about videos for upcoming fights, have a semi-detailed McGregor grappling thread, and a few with the breaking of the potential PED stuff involving Jones.

Made one thread talking about the reactions of people who hate McGregor. Woo... Conor bless I've done... maybe 10 times in posts. Could be a bit more. Just all in good fun in interacting with people who are excited for a top-tier talent and someone who can actually promote the sport in the fun and positive way.

Guess I'm just a lifeless troll. I don't give two shits about McGregor's personality. His unorthodox kicks, and some of the best boxing I've ever watched in MMA make me a fan. Shame on you for labeling people without actual research and just applying broad brush statements out of spite for your perception of what a fan of a fighter has to be.

He's exciting to watch, and I don't get how anyone can HATE a fighter or wish bad for one. I have innate respect for any woman or man who enters a combat sport knowing they could be injured or effected for the rest of their lives.

Back