What will McGregor fanatics do when he loses?

I'd take it a step further and say COnor losing would be awesome for his career.

GSP -WW goat, lost first.
Cain - HW Champ - lost first
Jon Jones - lost due to DQ, fuck it, it counts.
Lidell - Lost first became UFC LHW champ
Pettis - Lost to Guida, became champ
Gus - choked out: not number 1 contender.

Its like I can't lose being a fan.

He has already lost twice

It won't be the first time a hype train derailed, at some point they all do. They'll probably be apoplectic for awhile, many will be delusional, lots of hand wringing etc. This always happens, but life will go on. Unless you're a Nick Diaz fan, then you can't get past certain things and will act childish about it until the end of time. Most other fans pick up and will move on to the next fight, they might still be boorish, but people will still support their favorite fighter, and that's a good thing. Sometimes annoying, but overall it's good.

Cry like babies....I guess

More like what will you haters do when he wins the belt lol

Drink beer and get in a fight on the way home?

....oh wait, thats every Saturday.

I'd take it a step further and say COnor losing would be awesome for his career.

GSP -WW goat, lost first.
Cain - HW Champ - lost first
Jon Jones - lost due to DQ, fuck it, it counts.
Lidell - Lost first became UFC LHW champ
Pettis - Lost to Guida, became champ
Gus - choked out: not number 1 contender.

Its like I can't lose being a fan.

Lol at your last sentence.

I enjoy discussing this with you cause you are one of a few Conor diehards that seems logical and knowledgeable.

this was an excellent post

The only man I can admit Connor can loose to is the former featherweight goat Aldo and only by some fluke. Still wins 9/10 of time. Anybody talking about McGoat loosing to Siver is just a delusional piece of embarrassment. LMAO.

Conor bless!

Back to the Reem. Aww yisssss.

What will haters do if the loss makes him come back harder? The light at the end of the road for Connor haters might be something that kills them. He will still exist after another loss.

He is a very good fighter, enjoy the show.

some will look for a new sack to hang and some will continue to support him

What will haters do if the loss makes him come back harder? The light at the end of the road for Connor haters might be something that kills them. He will still exist after another loss.

He is a very good fighter, enjoy the show.

Wrong. He is not going to lose.

...right?

Wrong. He is not going to lose.

...right?

He will, you will no longer miserable, or will you have to wait until he retires?

I'm just wondering how long we have to deal with these whiners on Sherdog.

He will, you will no longer miserable, or will you have to wait until he retires?

I'm just wondering how long we have to deal with these whiners on Sherdog.

What kind of Conor fan admits that he can lose? That's not in the script.

derpity derp derp

Has the hurt has crawled through your butt and entered your head? Or did my question glitch you? Did you suddenly realize Connor will be around for awhile regardless of his win-loss record?

Has the hurt has crawled through your butt and entered your head? Or did my question glitch you? Did you suddenly realize Connor will be around for awhile regardless of his win-loss record?

You broke him. :icon_lol:

Wow, what a revelation, fighters are still around if they win/lose. Fucking Dolce Jr.

Back