What will happen to Phil Rivers? Will the Chargers let him go or sign

If Brady doesn't stay in NE chances are Dalton goes there as a stopgap while they draft their QB of the future.

I could see Rosen MAYBE in NC? Give him CMC for checkdowns and screens and he might be able to do better than he has so far.

Dalton to NE will never happen.

Good point.

I think its gotta be Tampa Bay, it makes sense because Phil moved his entire family to Florida, he probably already had a convo with the Bucs there why else move them out that far with no reason? If he were going to retire he would have just stayed out in San Diego where he has two big ranch homes in rancho sante fe one that is still being built.

The Bucs better get him some offensive line help.
Pretty much anyone but Winston at this point is fine with most of the fan base honestly.

people really seem to forget he had one of the highest completion percentages just last season and was 12-4 and won a playoff game. QB's dont just get washed that quickly, especially someone whos been consistant throughout his career. You can talk about the interceptions but no one talks about how many points we were down, running yards per carry or other things that lead to him throwing the ball a million times a game.

people really seem to forget he had one of the highest completion percentages just last season and was 12-4 and won a playoff game. QB's dont just get washed that quickly, especially someone whos been consistant throughout his career. You can talk about the interceptions but no one talks about how many points we were down, running yards per carry or other things that lead to him throwing the ball a million times a game.
I still remember when he completed all but one pass in that comeback against the Arizona cards. I think the reason the chargers let him go was money, Rivers refused to take a paycut, he wanted a two year max contract, which is what he said he wants for signing with another team. Rivers could have stayed but he didnt want to take a paycut to do so. Thats what i believe. If Chargers sign Tom Brady to a max deal, Rivers will forever disown the Chargers, dude has a lot of pride he basically remained loyal and put the team on his back for years.

Seems pretty obvious

Not looking good for Rivers, it seems he should have just taken the paycut with the Chargers.

The teams people thought would take him dont seem to want him anymore maybe because he said he wants to be a starter with a max contract at nearly 40 years old, now they claim the Redskins are showing interest.But rumors are teams only want him as a back up QB.

Rivers should have just rode it out in LA but he wanted to be guaranteed starter and max contract for two years.

I just did a quick search on the subject and this came up right away

http://kentsterling.com/2020/02/11/...ack-because-ballard-is-too-smart-to-sign-him/

Looks like Philip Rivers to Colts is a lock
1 year 25 million deal
Philip Rivers agrees to one-year, $25M deal with Colts
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-rivers-agrees-to-oneyear-25m-deal-with-colts

Now we are waiting on Tom Brady rumors are he is signing with the Buccaners and not the Chargers thats according to Colin Cowherd he said Tom Brady to the Bucs not Chargers, that the Chargers want a fresh start with a drafted QB. Is Colin Cowherd spot on with his predictions?

Dalton to NE will never happen.
So.... you were saying sir?

Teddy is in NC
Rivers in Indy
Brady most likely to TB
Big Dick Nick linked to Chicango

Who does that leave out there? Scam on a trade or... Dalton on a trade.

Teddy is in NC
Rivers in Indy
Brady most likely to TB

Im shocked that Tom Brady is going to Buccaneers over Chargers. per Colin Cowherd report.

But I heard his wife Giselle is the final decision she picks the team and she apparently HATES Los Angeles for some reason.

Im reading now that Chargers are interested in Cam Newton.

Now im hearing Tom Brady could shock the world and sign a two year deal with Dallas Cowboys

Teddy is in NC
Rivers in Indy
Brady most likely to TB

I guess we will see, Sherbro.

Back