What will happen to Phil Rivers? Will the Chargers let him go or sign

Where do you think he ends up? There's not many teams that need a QB and they're are a lot of vets on the market with rivers, Brady, and Manning.

Cincy is going to draft a rookie but maybe they bring in Phillip for one year. I think there's also a chance Tampa Bay or Miami signs him.

If Brady doesn't go to tampa.

Hope he goes to the Gayders to be with his number 1 fan @PUO3

Where do you think he ends up? There's not many teams that need a QB and they're are a lot of vets on the market with rivers, Brady, and Manning.

Cincy is going to draft a rookie but maybe they bring in Phillip for one year. I think there's also a chance Tampa Bay or Miami signs him.

Eli retired and it's likely he ends up in the Giants front office or something similar is what I heard.

I would wager it's Tampa for Rivers given Arians is there. Miami said they're sticking with Fitzmagic and likely will still be grabbing like Tua in the draft.

Probabaly tampa or miami, he moved his family to Florida from San Diego, his kids were crying all they knew was San diego and Rivers must have been pissed at the Chargers meeting to relocate to Florida, he called San Diego home and even said he would never leave.

Eli retired and it's likely he ends up in the Giants front office or something similar is what I heard.

I would wager it's Tampa for Rivers given Arians is there. Miami said they're sticking with Fitzmagic and likely will still be grabbing like Tua in the draft.
Miami? You forgot Rosen.

Miami? You forgot Rosen.
Rosen I would wager is either cut or traded when Free Agency opens.

All signs point to Miami keeping Fitzpatrick, but at the same time just strictly on age never mind ability he isn't a QB for the future.

I know you have a hard-on for Rosen but straight up he is going to be out of the league most likely or at best a permanent clipboard holder once his rookie contract is up. That garbage Cardinals o-line fucking shellshocked him his rookie season and he didn't recover. The Dolphins WENT WITH FITZPATRICK OVER ROSEN this year when Flores got the team to start winning.

Rosen I would wager is either cut or traded when Free Agency opens.

All signs point to Miami keeping Fitzpatrick, but at the same time just strictly on age never mind ability he isn't a QB for the future.

I know you have a hard-on for Rosen but straight up he is going to be out of the league most likely or at best a permanent clipboard holder once his rookie contract is up. That garbage Cardinals o-line fucking shellshocked him his rookie season and he didn't recover. The Dolphins WENT WITH FITZPATRICK OVER ROSEN this year when Flores got the team to start winning.
They did Rosen dirty. Put him on the Patriots and he will shine

They did Rosen dirty. Put him on the Patriots and he will shine
If Brady doesn't stay in NE chances are Dalton goes there as a stopgap while they draft their QB of the future.

I could see Rosen MAYBE in NC? Give him CMC for checkdowns and screens and he might be able to do better than he has so far.

If Brady doesn't stay in NE chances are Dalton goes there as a stopgap while they draft their QB of the future.

I could see Rosen MAYBE in NC? Give him CMC for checkdowns and screens and he might be able to do better than he has so far.
They had it in for him since day one bro, they alienated him saying he was arrogant, a rich kid and privileged, all this shit. It is sad man, but I think you are right, he will likely end up out of the league soon unless a coach believes in him and designs plays for him.

They had it in for him since day one bro, they alienated him saying he was arrogant, a rich kid and privileged, all this shit. It is sad man, but I think you are right, he will likely end up out of the league soon unless a coach believes in him and designs plays for him.
He kinda was arrogant and a privileged rich kid. I remember him in college him yupping it up on the sideline thinking he had beaten WSU only to have Falk and Marks rip his heart out and shit in his chest cavity.

He kinda was arrogant and a privileged rich kid. I remember him in college him yupping it up on the sideline thinking he had beaten WSU only to have Falk and Marks rip his heart out and shit in his chest cavity.
Yeah he rubbed people the wrong way, scouts and people were saying this kid Rosen doesnt even need to play football because he grew up rich so they questioned his will to win, he has talent he said Aaron Rogers is his favorite QB.

I feel bad for Rivers but I heard he wanted too much money so the Chargers let him go, I still remember this game in 2018 he went 28 for 29 a near perfect passer percentage.

He'll go to Tampa and he and JaJameis will have a interception competition

I remember his historic comeback against A&M but okay??

So basically the three options are Colts, Panthers, and Bucs?

Rivers ego wont let him be a back up
Cam's hurt and Grier aint ready.
Colts can't waste time on an aging QB
Bucs, i mean, they're not winning the sb anytime soon.

Cam's hurt and Grier aint ready.
Colts can't waste time on an aging QB
Bucs, i mean, they're not winning the sb anytime soon.
Rivers said he wants a 2 to 3 year MAX contract lol, Im guessing he wants 30 million a season with a high guarantee and signing bonus.

Thats apparently why Chargers let him go. Rivers does have an ego on him, he wouldn't take a paycut. He already made over 200 million in his career.

His options are slim because he will have to convince a team to dish out that type of money for an aging QB who just had his worst season, you are only good as your last season and his last was very bad. The Chargers defense is good they got Bosa, Ingram, James, so all the losses was on him, the Defense was able to get him the ball back multiple times only for him to fail in converting it to at least a field goal position, too many turnovers. The Chargers D busted their asses just to get that ball back and he turns it over.

Its sad because he had GREAT weapons, Hunter Henry, Gordon, Ekler, Williams, Kenan Allen, Benjiman, etc whoever they get next season is going to shine with those targets. If Tom Brady had those targets he would have been lightening it up.

So basically the three options are Colts, Panthers, and Bucs?

Rivers ego wont let him be a back up
There's no way Ballard is going to pay Rivers. At most they'll draft someone... and probably wait for someone to fall at that. Ballard loves spending first round picks on linemen, defensive and offensive.

There's no way Ballard is going to pay Rivers. At most they'll draft someone... and probably wait for someone to fall at that. Ballard loves spending first round picks on linemen, defensive and offensive.

Good point.

I think its gotta be Tampa Bay, it makes sense because Phil moved his entire family to Florida, he probably already had a convo with the Bucs there why else move them out that far with no reason? If he were going to retire he would have just stayed out in San Diego where he has two big ranch homes in rancho sante fe one that is still being built.

Back