What will happen to boxing if Conor beats Pac? ( I like Conors chances)

Isn't Manny about 5 years WAY past his prime? In fact I thought he was retired and running for political office in his country? A fight with Conor sounds lame.o_O

Yes, the argument that Manny Pacquiao would have no problem beating Conor McGregor in a boxing ring is incredibly dumb. How silly of me.

<YeahOKJen>

I had forgotten how many retards the prospect of Conor boxing brought out of hiding.

Lol changed your argument again. You said fighting me is the same as fighting Conor. How can I take anything you say seriously?

lol so wait, does 145 McGregor get killed?

WHat if mcgegor just puts on like 50lb bodyfat, does he dominate?

haha

Lol changed your argument again. You said fighting me is the same as fighting Conor. How can I take anything you say seriously?

No, I really didn’t.

You couldn’t saved us all some time and told us you were clinically retarded from the outset.

Point being?

Point is that Manny admits it was one of his toughest fights. He admits Margarito hurt him. It is obvious that Manny would've finished most other smaller fighters if he dished the same punishment. There is a reason he hasn't fought someone that big since.

No, I really didn’t.

You couldn’t saved us all some time and told us you were clinically retarded from the outset.

You did though. Or why else ask?

And retards don't have to tell people they are that way. You can just tell, like how we can all tell from your posts.

If Conor beats Pac, I'm willing to eat a leather shoe.

Isn't Manny about 5 years WAY past his prime? In fact I thought he was retired and running for political office in his country? A fight with Conor sounds lame.o_O
He beat arguably the number one welterweight in his last fight.

Point is that Manny admits it was one of his toughest fights. He admits Margarito hurt him. It is obvious that Manny would've finished most other smaller fighters if he dished the same punishment. There is a reason he hasn't fought someone that big since.

What is it that Conor has demonstrated in the ring that makes you think you think he should be compared to Margarito or any word class boxer?

Do you even realise that’s what you’re implying?

What is it that Conor has demonstrated in the ring that makes you think you think he should be compared to Margarito or any word class boxer?

I'm implying the same thing I have since the first page. Manny does not slice through him like butter, and the weight will play a factor. Never said Conor wins.

Keep up

There’s levels to boxing. Conor is an amateur....

I'm implying the same thing I have since the first page. Manny does not slice through him like butter, and the weight will play a factor. Never said Conor wins.

Keep up

And I’m asking the same thing I’ve been asking for pages now.

What is it that Conor has demonstrated against elite level professional boxers that suggests Manny wouldn’t slice through him?

Mayweather ate all of Conor’s punches and walked him down. That was an embarrassing fight....

Would also be curious to know how Conor would get on against an world class 147lb BJJ guy at BJJ, a world class 147lb wrestler at wrestling and Saenchaj at Muay Thai.

It seems it’s only boxing that people can dabble in while beating the best guys in the sport, despite it having never been done, and it having the deepest talent pool of any combat sport.

And I’m asking the same thing I’ve been asking for pages now.

What is it that Conor has demonstrated against elite level professional boxers that suggests Manny wouldn’t slice through him?

Maybe the fact that he went 10 rounds with Floyd and would've gone 12 if he didn't gas. The fact that you can argue manny didn't give floyd that much more trouble than Conor did.

The fact that if Conor can go 10 with Floyd (again, who shut out pac) he can obviously go 10 or more with Pac who is smaller than Floyd and who has a more unstable chin.

So yeah, i think I have reasons to believe he wouldn't slice through him

Back