What will Dillon Danis do now?

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
- Conor has at least 3 children (that we know of) and 2 baby mothers.

- Quite a few family members accustomed to the treats of the McLifestyle.

- Big entourage of hangers-on. Remember that video where Danis couldn't even squeeze into the same car as Conor because all the space was taken?

No more hawaiin shirts and million dollar bets. Going to have to start working now? Hasn't fought in over a year now, right?

I'm embarrassed I know this but I've been told that Dillon's parents are loaded. I assume his mother's bimbo looks have something to do with that. He'll be able to leech off her.

What about Ido Portal?

He can deliver whiskey to the local stores?

Poor Dillon. No one would challenge him on his million dollar bets.

Let him toil in obscurity over in Bellator. He’s still suspended though I think. Pretty stupid of him to get suspended when he’s cornering somebody else. Nobody cares about this guy.

Continue being irrelevant.
giphy.gif

Let him toil in obscurity over in Bellator. He’s still suspended though I think. Pretty stupid of him to get suspended when he’s cornering somebody else. Nobody cares about this guy.
yea was his fault Khabib attacked him

- Conor has at least 3 children (that we know of) and 2 baby mothers.

- Quite a few family members accustomed to the treats of the McLifestyle.

- Big entourage of hangers-on. Remember that video where Danis couldn't even squeeze into the same car as Conor because all the space was taken?

No more hawaiin shirts and million dollar bets. Going to have to start working now? Hasn't fought in over a year now, right?

he keep fighting nobodys in bellator.

I'm embarrassed I know this but I've been told that Dillon's parents are loaded. I assume his mother's bimbo looks have something to do with that. He'll be able to leech off her.
No wonder he’s 25 and can do whatever he wants lol. Before Bellator offered him to fight how was he making money? Dude was prob bumming out doing nothing off his rich parents money lol

he'll probably voluntarily sit with conor in conor's cell and continue to neglect his life.

How about train for his next fight at Bellator so he can crush his can?

Back