What Will Dana Say(weight cutting )

Im so sick of this shit. When are they going to wise up and put some limits on the amount of weight theyre allowed to cut??

Well, by now we all know that the fight between Nicco and Bullet is cancelled. I feel so bad for Shevchenko as she is a true professional and deserving of the belt. There is no excuse for not making weight as it is the fighters responsibility. Hopefully this will cause for change. If the champ doesn’t make weight the belt should be forfeited. It is not an injury, it is unprofessionalism. I’d personally like to see fighters who don’t make weight be DQ’d as this would hopefully be enough of a deterrent to have fighters fight closer to their natural weight.

I agree.

Champ with a record of 4-2. Womens mma is a joke. Only guy ever coming close to that is Brock Lesnar and we all know HW is a joke as well.

F2A36637-0442-4664-A49A-6548916D3BBF.jpeg

Whatchu Talkin About Willis?

Champ with a record of 4-2. Womens mma is a joke. Only guy ever coming close to that is Brock Lesnar and we all know HW is a joke as well.
the UFC should get rid of wmma, mma is already looking pretty amateurish, wmma make it look worse.

giphy.gif
Oh damn son. You are on fire Louis

Back