What Will Dana Say(weight cutting )

MurrDawg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Well, by now we all know that the fight between Nicco and Bullet is cancelled. I feel so bad for Shevchenko as she is a true professional and deserving of the belt. There is no excuse for not making weight as it is the fighters responsibility. Hopefully this will cause for change. If the champ doesn’t make weight the belt should be forfeited. It is not an injury, it is unprofessionalism. I’d personally like to see fighters who don’t make weight be DQ’d as this would hopefully be enough of a deterrent to have fighters fight closer to their natural weight.

Did the fight get cancelled due to a failed weight cut?

Your title and OP don't really fit together.

giphy.gif

Champ with a record of 4-2. Womens mma is a joke. Only guy ever coming close to that is Brock Lesnar and we all know HW is a joke as well.

dana will say nuttin! i really think it'll take a fighter death/coma to spur the UFC to change weight cutting.

is that Harry from dumb and dumber in there LouisBolanos? kudos

Dana will say "you don't fucking cut the weight then fuck, I'll cut you!"

I didn’t know she was Indian. Was she born in India or are one or both of her parents Indian?

She's a Navajo Indian I guess she was born in a place called Navajo in the country of India but I don't care enough to do my due diligence.

(Timestamped)

He used to care about fighters making weight.

Back