What Will Be The First Really Good Card of 2017?

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
In your opinion has there been a card announced or can you come up with what you think would be the first really good, stacked card of 2017

Nothing? We can't stop talking about Ronda, Cruz or Cody for a sec? Shit I will even take someone being randomly mean and saying this post sucks at this point lol

In your opinion has there been a card announced or can you come up with what you think would be the first really good, stacked card of 2017
You tell me? lol throw out some fights or do I have to look it up in your thread bro

Would like to see Bisping and Romero with another title fight as the Co-Main.

I don't know but all the cards including 208 suck

None of them are worth staying up for

Maybe Cain Vs Werdum when healthy cain returns or Conor Vs Khabib.

The UFC lost their second biggest star last night. The biggest card would be any card with GSP on it. GSP vs Nick 2 or Woodley.

I also think UFC will give Anderson a shot at Romero if he wins in his last fight before he retires.

I don't know but all the cards including 208 suck

None of them are worth staying up for

You've been saying every single card and everything about the UFC sucks for five fucking years. Yet here you are every fucking day

The only card worth my money is when Conor fights. So my answer is whenever his next PPV is booked.

You've been saying every single card and everything about the UFC sucks for five fucking years. Yet here you are every fucking day
You need a life for remembering my posts

Back