What will be Conor's excuse after he gets mauled for 5 rounds?

I wonder how any of you Khabib nut surfers will survive after the image of Khabib laying stiff on the canvas is seared into your memory for eternity.
We picture Khabib laying stiff all the time.

Is normal.

Your boy will soon be laying with him, and we'll all be stiff.

Conor cant even knock out a 40 yr old past prime mayweather even though he hit him many times.theres a chance conor could catch kabib but the question is can he knock a young fighter in his prime with 1 punch?if he cant kalabeeb would maul him

There’s a place between untouched and KO’d called stunned or hurt. We don’t know if Khabib can survive a full blast left from Conor, but we do know that a high powered left strike anywhere below the nose or around the ear will, without question, hurt Khabib. Conor doesn’t have to KO Khabib. Just hit him hard enough to earn Khabib’s respect...create some doubt around how the distance can be closed. I find it humorous that a Conor decision is not even being discussed.

Torn ACL, long layoff.

"dee's been having a hard pregnancy and i wish i wouldve never taken the foight. but khabib is a great russian warrior and i have nothing but respect for him and his father, all that stuff i said about 9/11 and muslim oppression of women...it was said in a moment of passion, but once it's out there the media just takes it all out of context."

I've never him make an excuse...we'll just have to see

I can't wait for this fight to be a boring split decision a la ngannou v bbeast and this website can start talking about something else.

I'm calling it - boring split decision.

Try again. Conor still wins with torn knee ligaments (see Holloway and Mendes).

Khabib could rip off both of Conor's legs and Conor would still have the advantage in the striking department.
And still comes in with the excuses.

I think the better question is: What happens when Conor KO's Khabib? What will the conversation/hater say then? Where will that put him in terms of greatest 145-155er? Where does he go from there?

Still breast feeding the young one...

TS I'm only making the following argument for you because it seems like it'd bother you the most. Normal Khabib fans can disregard:

5 out of 7 of Khabib's last fights went to decision. Hell, almost 6 out of 7 if it weren't for MJ tapping in the last round. And in those fights...

Al landed on Khabib 43 times.
Edson landed 25 times.
MJ landed 19 times.
RDA landed 40 times.
Pat landed 68 times.
Abel landed 18 times.
Even Darrell Fucking-Short-Notice Horcher landed 6 times (4 being to the head).

Point being, how many strikes do you think Conor needs to land in comparison, to put Khabib away? Got your number? (Don't show it to anyone, keep it a secret.) Now take that number and ask yourself do you think Conor can land those strikes over the course of 5 rounds that it'd probably otherwise last?

You're thinking YES. Boom, magic!

If he gets dominated he will likely say he was inefficient with his energy or that Khabib outweighed him by 700 pounds.

There’s a place between untouched and KO’d called stunned or hurt. We don’t know if Khabib can survive a full blast left from Conor, but we do know that a high powered left strike anywhere below the nose or around the ear will, without question, hurt Khabib. Conor doesn’t have to KO Khabib. Just hit him hard enough to earn Khabib’s respect...create some doubt around how the distance can be closed. I find it humorous that a Conor decision is not even being discussed.
Yep just like a 40 yr old past prime mayweather did respect his power harrased him and tko'd him like a Baby

We could imply this same pathetic excuse for an extreme reach at something slightly resembling mindless babble certainly not obtaining any shred of logical reasoning, to any MMA fighter on the planet. But since Conor is the only one who got paid millions and millions of dollars to try, I suppose you are right in using him as your sample size to make a retarded ass point.
What i said is a fact.he cant even knock out a fragile past old prime fighter lol.does facts hurt ur feelings.im sorry

Yep just like a 40 yr old past prime mayweather did respect his power harrased him and tko'd him like a Baby

Are we mixing worlds here? Floyd beat Conor in a boxing match. Are you suggesting that Khabib would somehow do better in a 12 round boxing match against Floyd? Since Floyd has never been knocked out or even knocked down (the Hernandez knockdown is bullshit) do all of Floyd's opponents lack power?

Please, can you tell me specifically what a boxing match against Floyd Mayweather tells us about how Conor's fight with Khabib will play out?

Are we mixing worlds here? Floyd beat Conor in a boxing match. Are you suggesting that Khabib would somehow do better in a 12 round boxing match against Floyd? Since Floyd has never been knocked out or even knocked down (the Hernandez knockdown is bullshit) do all of Floyd's opponents lack power?

Please, can you tell me specifically what a boxing match against Floyd Mayweather tells us about how Conor's fight with Khabib will play out?
All im saying is connors ko powers is so overrated.he cant even ko a fragile old man.lmfao
Whats he gonna do if he cqnt k.o kalabeeb.quit and cry i guess because hes gonna get mauled for 25 minutes if he doesnt quit

I am assuming after the fight there won't be mutual respect or hand shaking.

So my question is, after Khabib mauls him - what will Conor say?

Will he go the Nick Diaz route, and say that Khabib is a point fighter and too scared to stand and bang?

Will he realize that Khabib is a man, and he is just a boy?

Or will Joe Rogan not even bother speaking to him, as such is the protocol with badly concussed fighters?

I will go with the latter.

I am rooting for Khabib too but I would like to know what your excuse would be for thread if Conor actually wins.

If he is getting destroyed round by round I don't think it would go all 5 rounds.

What i said is a fact.he cant even knock out a fragile past old prime fighter lol.does facts hurt ur feelings.im sorry

It's only a fact in your frail dweebish mind. Given the context of your past 20 posts, I can tell you're fully retarded. I won't hold this against you.

Back