What will be Conor's excuse after he gets mauled for 5 rounds?

I think the same low level primitive intellect rhetoric has been echoed in each of Conor's last 4-5 fights. What will Conor's excuse be when "insert name because I have a low IQ and keep creating the same threads over and over with Conor's next opponent's name here" beats Conor's ass?

I think the real interesting thing here, that might be worth exploring, even scientifically, is how your fucking weirdo dweeb doofus ass Conor hating brain works and operates.

Have a great day.
He lost his last 3 fights, so I can see why those statements keep getting brought up, we really need a Conor forum though.

"didnt train much. i dont care about the mma anymore. fought just for some quick bucks. who da fook is that guy?"

I wonder how any of you Khabib nut surfers will survive after the image of Khabib laying stiff on the canvas is seared into your memory for eternity.
Conor cant even knock out a 40 yr old past prime mayweather even though he hit him many times.theres a chance conor could catch kabib but the question is can he knock a young fighter in his prime with 1 punch?if he cant kalabeeb would maul him

He won't be able to get mauled for 5 rounds, he doesn't have the cardio to continue struggling for that long

Conor cant even knock out a 40 yr old past prime mayweather even though he hit him many times.theres a chance conor could catch kabib but the question is can he knock a young fighter in his prime with 1 punch?if he cant kalabeeb would maul him
i mean, everyone knocks out floyd...

He lost his last 3 fights, so I can see why those statements keep getting brought up, we really need a Conor forum though.
his last 3 fights?? lol.

another phantom acl tear that magically heals without surgery.

I am assuming after the fight there won't be mutual respect or hand shaking.

So my question is, after Khabib mauls him - what will Conor say?

Will he go the Nick Diaz route, and say that Khabib is a point fighter and too scared to stand and bang?

Will he realize that Khabib is a man, and he is just a boy?

Or will Joe Rogan not even bother speaking to him, as such is the protocol with badly concussed fighters?

I will go with the latter.
He was inefficient with his energy, long layoff, etc. But honestly, Conor is always humble and respectful after fights. Granted, he acts like a complete cunt while hyping them up. His true persona is probably somewhere between these two extremes.

Who lost thier last 3 fights? What are you talking about?

I am assuming after the fight there won't be mutual respect or hand shaking.

So my question is, after Khabib mauls him - what will Conor say?

Will he go the Nick Diaz route, and say that Khabib is a point fighter and too scared to stand and bang?

Will he realize that Khabib is a man, and he is just a boy?

Or will Joe Rogan not even bother speaking to him, as such is the protocol with badly concussed fighters?

I will go with the latter.
You're dreaming if you think Conor can survive 5 rounds with the bib.

He'll be tapping or napping inside 3.

We could imply this same pathetic excuse for an extreme reach at something slightly resembling mindless babble certainly not obtaining any shred of logical reasoning, to any MMA fighter on the planet. But since Conor is the only one who got paid millions and millions of dollars to try, I suppose you are right in using him as your sample size to make a retarded ass point.

He'll just say that Khabib fought like a pussy and was afraid to stand.

Hes gonna say sorry but me knocking kabib out so quick is his problem not mine

Conor would say that he was not effective with his grappling. Haters would call that an excuse.

If Conor loses, he'll probably say Khabib was the better man at the press conference.

Then he''ll figure out what his next move is. Start making some noise, talk some shit on twitter and at that point he may take it back if there's an angle that benefits him. Honestly though, I doubt it. He's never made an excuse. He's been frank about what went wrong, or what he didn't plan for, but never copped a BS excuse for a loss.

At any rate, win or lose, in like 6 months he'll get paid even more for a rematch, or Diaz 3, or the GSP "super fight", or he'll box Malinagie (spelling?)... And it will be "the biggest fight in UFC history", and we'll all watch it.

Back