What were you thinking the moment Cain dropped JDS?

Before the knockdown JDS kept catching Cain on the way in and I couldn't tell how much damage Cain was doing to JDS. But once he dropped him I realized just how much he was dominating him.

I was thinking "imagine all the people in denial on Sherdog"

I was thinking oh shit now we gonna get a million JDS bandwagon jumpers jumping onto overeem's making a million dumb threads a day.

Honestly I was so happy but just tense I actually got a headache and my neck hurt lol.So happy cain got his belt back.I like JDS and it sucked watching him getting pummeled but someone's gotta win.

Just a very generic, "Oh shit!"

I was like, "I knew it."

Which isn't to say I hate JDS or anything. Cain looked really, really hungry leading up to 155, though. So I wasn't shocked.

fp-nooo.gif

'holy shit! What the fuck just happened!?!? Did he..... But.... I don't....'

I really do like both fighters. But I'm a sucker for the underdog. I leaped out of my seat at the bar I was at. Everybody was going wild. Great fight.

I was thinking: "WTF... Is this really happening? Seriously....?" and then I vomited for the rest of the night due to anxiety attack.

It started with this:
are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-149.gif

it ended like this:

50_cent_cry_gif.gif

ok ok it was like this:

cry-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1060.gif

TheStrikingGuy's head must be spinning.

Then I felt bad for this kid.

breno-family-ufc.jpg

I thought: "I fucking told everyone JDS' disdain for protecting his face by keeping his hands low would spell for a short title reign!"

I was yelling oh shit and brown pride while jumping around

Back