What were you thinking the moment Cain dropped JDS?

Omni**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
JDS dropped reminded me of when Brock got dropped, running to the left side. I thought he was gonna finish it until they changed view and showed Cain peppering him with mainly left punches.

Honestly I don't know what was going on, it didn't register he dropped him until JDS got back up, it was really surreal for some reason.

EDIT: It was probably because I set up this air of invincibility around JDS and once he took that shot and collapsed it was shattered.

I was like 'fuck yes!'

I love Junior but I am an even bigger fan of Cain and me and my friend have been going head to head on who would win this rematch for months. Rubbing it in has been GrEaT!

:icon_lol:

Flashbacks of the Brock fight and though that Cain would have ended it

I was thinking "I just lost $200"

Which I did.

tumblr_m3k1juHo3v1ro2d43.gif

frank-mir-headphones.gif

Even though I like JDS. I just knew Cain had it in him.

My hands were shaking and my heart was pounding and I yelled "Oh shit! he dropped him!"

I was thinking ....FINISH HIM CAIN FINISH HIM!!!!!

Flashbacks of the Brock fight and though that Cain would have ended it

This, flashback to the Brock fight and I thought he was just going to pound him into the canvas. Then I had multiple "finish him!!!" moments for the next 4 rounds.

Honestly I don't know what was going on, it didn't register he dropped him until JDS got back up, it was really surreal for some reason.

EDIT: It was probably because I set up this air of invincibility around JDS and once he took that shot and collapsed it was shattered.

Pretty much this for me.

i kept thinking, any second JDS is going to snap out of it and fight back....everyone now knows how wrong i was.

Reminiscent of his fight with Brock, I was thinking it's only a matter of time before he finishes him but JDS is one tough SOB.

"I was right all along".

Cain is Fedor.

I was thinking "imagine all the people in denial on Sherdog"

JDS dropped reminded me of when Brock got dropped, running to the left side. I thought he was gonna finish it until they changed view and showed Cain peppering him with mainly left punches.

Just a flesh wound

Back