What Were the Plagues God Used

I can't wait for the influx of internet atheists who are viciously typing how much they hate God, who totally isn't real according to them btw, but they hate him anyway

Too late, theyre already scientifically debunking one of the plagues that they claim never happened.

Ya know ts it's not difficult to type your title into google to get your answer.

As someone already pointed out the sea turned red due to red algae. Aka "red tide".
Happens quite a bit along the coast of the gulf of Mexico/Florida.

Darkness, boils, hail, frogs, locusts, etc.

What Were the Plagues God Used.
I'll have to check for past plagues, but future plagues are mentioned in the New Testament, book of Revelations. This in itself is interesting because I thought it would be part of the Old Testament.

The Four Horsemen of the apocalypse, where they are named as punishments from God. The first horseman is on a white horse, riding forward as a figure of Conquest, perhaps invoking Pestilence, Christ, or the Antichrist. The second carries a sword and rides a red horse and is the creator of War. The third is a food merchant riding upon a black horse, symbolizing Famine. The fourth and final horse is pale green, and upon it rides Death accompanied by Hades. "They were given authority over a quarter of the earth, to kill with sword, famine, and plague, and by means of the beasts of the earth."
640px-Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg

I'll have to check for past plagues, but future plagues are mentioned in the New Testament, book of Revelations. This in itself is interesting because I thought it would be part of the Old Testament.

The Four Horsemen of the apocalypse, where they are named as punishments from God. The first horseman is on a white horse, riding forward as a figure of Conquest, perhaps invoking Pestilence, Christ, or the Antichrist. The second carries a sword and rides a red horse and is the creator of War. The third is a food merchant riding upon a black horse, symbolizing Famine. The fourth and final horse is pale green, and upon it rides Death accompanied by Hades. "They were given authority over a quarter of the earth, to kill with sword, famine, and plague, and by means of the beasts of the earth."
640px-Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg

This. If people were going to point towards the end of the world it wouldn't be about the 10 plagues in Egypt. It would be the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.

Papa nurgles loves you all equally

2xsuqmlwt5b9.jpg

Back