What weightclass would you fight in and how long have you been training?

Regal Boy

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What is your
-weight and bodyfat %
-weight-class
-height
-wingspan
-How long have you been training

I'm:
-230 pounds, ~22% bf
-LHW
-5'7"
-5'10" wingspan
I've been training for a little under 6 years now.

-230 pounds, ~22% bf
-LHW
-5'7"

Hope you recovered from the Meerschaert fight.

16eb7f9c04e651625b6cdf0ee623a4a2.jpg

6'0. I've weighed in a bunch of different weights for grappling, anywhere from 135 to 220. I'm about 205 right now, but I can stand to get back to 180, maybe 170. Never measured my wingspan. I had your usual tma bullshit in grade school and some youth league wrestling (pre-high school). I got super into muay thai and looked up instructionals when I was in middle school and all throughout high school, but never had formal training in it. I started formally training under multiple disciplines about 2005 during the summers and have been training all year round since 2011. I became an instructor for mixed striking systems back in 2015 but after an injury, I basically stopped teaching formally like in 2017, and have just been basically casually training since then, so I've probably lost more skills than I've gained since then.

lol at 5'7 230 pounds.

I'm sure this is you right
E6EUBmX.png

What is your
-weight and bodyfat %
-weight-class
-height
-wingspan
-How long have you been training

I'm:
-230 pounds, ~22% bf
-LHW
-5'7"
-5'10" wingspan
I've been training for a little under 6 years now.

What are you training for?

6'1"
200lb
14%
A few years.

Would probably be a WW at a guess.

5'7"
155 lbs
around 12 % bodyfat
no training in anything
I assume most fans like me would be multiple class champs? I don't have the discipline to cut weight, so probably champ up to 185 lb. That's reasonable, right?

you better get your diet sorted. 5'7 you better be walking around at 160 if you're serious lol

5'7"
155 lbs
around 12 % bodyfat
no training in anything
I assume most fans like me would be multiple class champs? I don't have the discipline to cut weight, so probably champ up to 185 lb. That's reasonable, right?
I would kick your ass at 155, 170 or 185 so no. No champshit for you.

I would kick your ass at 155, 170 or 185 so no. No champshit for you.

But I've been watching the UFC since TUF 1 ? I must have absorbed something via viewing? On second thought, I'm a pacifist vegetarian at heart, so you almost assuredly would. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted ...

But I've been watching the UFC since TUF 1 ? I must have absorbed something via viewing? On second thought, I'm a pacifist vegetarian at heart, so you almost assuredly would. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted ...
I would have remained your brother, but you had to go vegetarian. I can no longer protect your weakling ass. You're out.

I would have remained your brother, but you had to go vegetarian. I can no longer protect your weakling ass. You're out.

I'm not the type of self-righteous vegetarian that lectures anyone ever - people are free to make their own choices. I train quite hard and am quite strong - not your typical greasy string bean vegetarian who looks like he'd blow over in the wind. We can still be brothers.

you better get your diet sorted. 5'7 you better be walking around at 160 if you're serious lol
Impossible I'm too physically thick I will never be able to get to 160 maybe 195 at my very lowest.

Impossible I'm too physically thick I will never be able to get to 160 maybe 195 at my very lowest.
wrong, too mentally weak. you do you tho. adapt a style and strategy for being the shorter less athletic fighter. i did the same and actually fought a couple guys shorter than me.

Back