What Weight Class Would u Add?

195 would be cool.

235 or maybe better 225 would be my choice but only if they remove the limit for HW as well.

Men's Women's

125 I
135 don't
145 care

You're welcome

Purely for aesthetics.

fatguymma.gif

No more weight classes are needed. Things are fine how they are. Frankly, i would get rid of Flyweight, and strictly have Bantamweight as my lowest weight class for men.

Remove heavyweight, add absolute
Move all other weight classes down 10lbs or so

None at the moment except maybe some more women's divisions. LHW and HW are too thin right now to split up by adding a Cruiserweight or Superheavyweight division but I see more bigger guys entering the sport after college if they don't make the pros in major sports and possibly doing some training beforehand.

Women's 145 would be a terrible division - it has like 15 active fighters worldwide.

I would make HW open weight so The Maine-iac can have a coronary in the octagon

Superheavys in the men's, heavier classes in the womens. Let some of the hefers and amazons go to work.

Cruiserweight 206-220, it wouldn't hurt Heavyweight because honestly which current heavyweight would really cut to 220? It would just open up a weight class for the taller or bigger type 205 guys like Jones, Gus, Glover, Davis, Bader. Then the 205 class will be run by the Rashads, Cormier, Shogun, Dan Henderson, maybe Anderson Silva and Machida if they don't want to weight cut as much.

Super Heavy Weight. AKA the bigfoot/brock and hunt-o division.

I wouldn't add any weight class but I'd remove the 265 cap on hw.

Cruiserweight 206-220, it wouldn't hurt Heavyweight because honestly which current heavyweight would really cut to 220? It would just open up a weight class for the taller or bigger type 205 guys like Jones, Gus, Glover, Davis, Bader. Then the 205 class will be run by the Rashads, Cormier, Shogun, Dan Henderson, maybe Anderson Silva and Machida if they don't want to weight cut as much.

Cain, JDS and Werdum are all well within reach of 220.

Back