What weapon do you hide in your room incase intruders attack?

If you keep a bat, put a ball and glove with it so if you beat them to death it’s not premeditated and won’t show as a weapon.

Baseball bat by itself is a no no. Baseball bat with ball and glove all good..

I have a bat, a shotgun, a 1911 and a katana in my room.

I’m good.

What if they creep in real quiet in your room ninja style and use it on you? What next?

If someone swung a bat at you you wouldn't grab it?
I’m an ex baseball player, the last fucking thing you want to do is try and grab a bat I’m swinging.

But yes I have caught and taken bats and pool cues from people swinging them at me. It takes practice

What if they creep in real quiet in your room ninja style and use it on you? What next?
The dog would be going nuts if someone were In the house.

So you’ve got a 100+lb mad ass basically part wolf chasing and biting you trying to. Eat you and me taking my time on my home run swing at your head.

It would be a bad fing. Day for anyone trying that crap on me.

A melted Snickers bar and a cup of apple juice.

Any suspicious noise and ima smear and throw some on myself and the floor.
Be quite a sight when they come through the door, I’ll tell ya.

{<jordan}

9mm, crossbow, 2 twin custom made japanese short blades ultra sharpened, a machete, hunting knife, and a golf club. I also have one of those police flash lights, the ones with the steel handle , looks and weights like a 3lb dumbbell.

Last edited:
Likely that the intruder is extremely scared if they enter your home, just turning on lights or shouting would have them scatter.. but just in case I keep a.38 special filled with Hollowpoints in a drawer by my side of the bed. I live with my girl and our 15 month old child I’m not rolling the dice with their lives. I used to believe in just fighting an intruder but now I’m protecting my lil cub so if I absolutely had to I’m putting blow holes in a mother fucker.

<Fedor23>

Wow, after reading through this thread, am I happy that I live somewhere where we don't need to keep fucking guns in our rooms to feel safe.

I was just thinking the opposite. Fuckin bayonets and bats and swords and hand to hand combat is just what I want to rely on if something ever goes super wrong.

Have to do a course and I believe some range practice. I wanted to do it in conjunction with my guard and PI license but everything's fucking mental at the moment I don't have time to do it.

I haven't drawn weapons on anyone in my sleep or normally but I'm a fruitcake in my sleep and get so spooked I don't know what's going on sometimes. I stand up, get dressed sometimes and I need to be woken up before I go walkabout.

Yo look me up if you move to Texas, I'll hook you up weapon training-wise.

Just an aluminum baseball bat under my bed. One whack in the dome with that ought to do the trick

The dog would be going nuts if someone were In the house.

So you’ve got a 100+lb mad ass basically part wolf chasing and biting you trying to. Eat you and me taking my time on my home run swing at your head.

It would be a bad fing. Day for anyone trying that crap on me.

What if the guy has a gun himself? Not sure if the day would be good for the dog either.

Back