What weapon do you hide in your room incase intruders attack?

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
Just moved to a new place. I'm thinking of buying a baseball bat just incase someone attempts to rob my house since I can't buy a gun yet.

None yet... I'd like to buy a gun, but not old enough to get a license for one in Brazil.

Just moved to a new place. I'm thinking of buying a baseball bat just incase someone attempts to rob my house since I can't buy a gun yet.
If you keep a bat, put a ball and glove with it so if you beat them to death it’s not premeditated and won’t show as a weapon.

Baseball bat by itself is a no no. Baseball bat with ball and glove all good..

I have a bat, a shotgun, a 1911 and a katana in my room.

I’m good.

I got two lethal weapons on me at all time

tenor.gif

I have a baseball bat, crocodile Dundee knife, police baton, pepper spray and a gun. (I got most of that from the army surplus store).

Close access: knife and baton.
In the garage: pepper spray (for bears when I go camping) and bat
In safety lock: gun

I have one of those little baseball bats you can get at a stadium as a souvenir.

a pistol with enough magazines to take down the entire North Korean army

I feel bad for you guys using bats and shit...you rush someone with a baseball bat and they are going to have to make a split decision to shoot you if they do have a gun or let themselves get whacked and go to prison. they may have broken it with zero intentions of hurting anyone and now they are put on the spot and will probably shoot your ass

Rail spike tomahawk
Manriki chain
Knives
Kettlebell

When I lived in NY I had a .38. Now that I live in a quiet suburban areas in a different state, I just have a training bokken.

If you keep a bat, put a ball and glove with it so if you beat them to death it’s not premeditated and won’t show as a weapon.

Baseball bat by itself is a no no. Baseball bat with ball and glove all good..

I have a bat, a shotgun, a 1911 and a katana in my room.

I’m good.

I keep a metal baseball bat by my bed. But I also coach little league and have baseball stuff all over my house so I'm good there. I have a knife (not a huge machete or bowie knife) and small hatchet close by but also have some camping/cold weather gear packed in the dresser as well. It looks like normal stuff a person would have.

Last resort (though admittedly I don't keep it loaded) is a shotgun. It looks like this with a light on the front

images

I would NOT keep one of these shotguns in my house as it basically just looks like you couldn't wait for someone to break into your house so you could blow them away with your tacticool gun.

MT-Long-Rail-Shotgun-300x206.jpg

I keep a metal baseball bat by my bed. But I also coach little league and have baseball stuff all over my house so I'm good there. I have a knife (not a huge machete or bowie knife) and small hatchet close by but also have some camping/cold weather gear packed in the dresser as well. It looks like normal stuff a person would have.

Last resort (though admittedly I don't keep it loaded) is a shotgun. It looks like this with a light on the front

images

I would NOT keep one of these shotguns in my house as it basically just looks like you couldn't wait for someone to break into your house so you could blow them away with your tacticool gun.

MT-Long-Rail-Shotgun-300x206.jpg
Yeah and there are baseball trophies. Etc in my house too, so it def doesn’t look like i was just waiting to hit someone with it. Just gotta remeber to grab it first of anything we’re to arise.

I don't hide anything. I have a 20 gauge pump and an AR beside my bed. Honestly the only reason the AR is there is because I just haven't moved it. I feel a shotgun loaded with bird shot is the best home defense gun.

Back