What we Learned from RDA vs Felder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot like you. Congrats, you can see what a few ones can.

People forget sports and gambling have some connections and this is what happens - a split decision that no one could understand why it happened lol. Like many other unexplained results out there. Sad but true.
Cheers buddy, ive seen u up.. You're a good poster unlike the majority of establishment-conditioned viewers around here. Let's keep spreading the word. If sherdog wasn't owned by crave (ufc, atleast I think it still is) then I'd even suggest creating threads following up on Chris Lee's future judged fights and stickying them but I know people get their threads deleted for much less... At this point we don't have any access to this guy, no picture, nothing pops up when you Google him... How can he be held accountable that way? It's probably by design. Sherdog should def take part in helping out transparency in the sport.

We learned that Felder should donate his moustache to Islam if it were possible.

Cheers buddy, ive seen u up.. You're a good poster unlike the majority of establishment-conditioned viewers around here. Let's keep spreading the word. If sherdog wasn't owned by crave (ufc, atleast I think it still is) then I'd even suggest creating threads following up on Chris Lee's future judged fights and stickying them but I know people get their threads deleted for much less... At this point we don't have any access to this guy, no picture, nothing pops up when you Google him... How can he be held accountable that way? It's probably by design. Sherdog should def take part in helping out transparency in the sport.
At least we can track his records by mmadecisions ( http://www.mmadecisions.com/judge/53/Chris-Lee ) and check for future inconsistencies. If you check the website, many times he was the x-factor that led to split decisions.

This man seems to be the "golden eggs chicken" for some "farmers", if you know what I mean lol. Not only him, but other judges as well.

Last edited:
- Felder would have no answer for Islam's TDs as he couldn't even defend well against RDAs.

- Islam was rightfully the -450 betting favorite against RDA as RDA wouldn't have been able to offensively grapple against Islam like he did to beat Felder.

Islam would beat both but so far the rankings don't show it. In time they will.

Have to disagree. RDA was successful with wrestling cause he set it up with very good striking. The footwork, pressure and strikes he landed allowed him to move Felder beyond the black line and force the clinch and TDs.

Islam has the worse striking in the top 15 and a glass chin and the Martins fight showed us. He wouldn't be able to do to Fedler what RDA did. Felder would see his weak Russian TDs coming a mile away, defend and beat up Islam standing. I am guessing finish him faster than Martins did. Martins did it 1:46 of round 1......Felder would get him at 1:45 of round 1.

At least we can track his records by mmadecisions ( http://www.mmadecisions.com/judge/53/Chris-Lee ) and check for future inconsistencies. If you check the website, many times he is the x-factor that leads to split decisions.

This man seems to be the "golden eggs chicken" for some "farmers", if you know what I mean lol. Not only him, but other judges as well.
All this heat will probably force the ufc to find a new "guy" for their complex bettors racketeering scheme in all likely hood.

We learned very little. We saw two guys not named Islam fight, because Islam wouldn’t fight. His ceiling is still strictly hypothetical. Get back to me if he ever fights a contender.

We might not have seen islam, but we saw some christianity, some judaism, a bit of Scientology, so you cant complain

All this heat will probably force the ufc to find a new "guy" for their complex bettors racketeering scheme in all likely hood.
They change their guys from time to time... No news. Herb Dean until recently was one with weird refereering decisions, now they made us forget him for a little while.

What it seems is all of those corrupted judges become "marked cards" (I don't know how to say an expression in english that suits better lol): when they need someone to do their dirty job, they bring the forgotten referee to the front again, the guy makes the shit he is ordered to, then they put him on the fridge to be forgotten for a while again, loop. Ingenious.

I know you are a troll but I will play along. Wouldn't it make sense for a fighter to put the fight in the area they hold an advantage over the opponent? Why would you assume RDA would use the same game plan against Islam as he did vs Felder? Assuming you are right and Islam is the better grappler what do you think RDA might do? Perhaps he uses his superior striking? That's why they have the actual fights and not just theoretical game theory. You can roll dice and decide how it plays out or you can watch the fight. Except Islam didn't make it to the fight so we didn't get to watch it.

RDA would probably try to stand with Islam but wouldn't get very far against the 0.76 strikes absorbed per minute opponent. Islam would take RDA down and beat him like most wrestlers he's faced.

RDA catching Covid was a blessing for his career. He got an easier opponent with a higher rating.

RDA would probably try to stand with Islam but wouldn't get very far against the 0.76 strikes absorbed per minute opponent. Islam would take RDA down and beat him like most wrestlers he's faced.

RDA catching Covid was a blessing for his career. He got an easier opponent with a higher rating.
Easy to have that low of a strikes absorbed rating when you have good TDs and fight lower tier guys. Islam hasn't fought anyone on RDA's level. Pretty sure RDA is a more complete version of Adriano Martins.

Easy to have that low of a strikes absorbed rating when you have good TDs and fight lower tier guys. Islam hasn't fought anyone on RDA's level. Pretty sure RDA is a more complete version of Adriano Martins.

*yawn* I thought you were above assuming Islam is the same fighter as he was 5+ years ago.

*yawn* I thought you were above assuming Islam is the same fighter as he was 5+ years ago.
He hasn't fought anyone on any level of note. Guys like you make me wonder why I bother with this forum. Hyperbole, ludicrous investment of your own self esteem in a person you do not and will not ever know in a sport you don't participate in on any level.

He hasn't fought anyone on any level of note. Guys like you make me wonder why I bother with this forum. Hyperbole, ludicrous investment of your own self esteem in a person you do not and will not ever know in a sport you don't participate in on any level.

Lmfao so one has to participate in the same profession and personally know public figures to be a fan?

The stupidity on here never ceases to amaze me lol

Lmfao so one has to participate in the same profession and personally know public figures to be a fan?

The stupidity on here never ceases to amaze me lol
You aren't a fan. You are a maniacal douche bag troll. You can't speak of anything good about your idol without being hyperbolic and single minded. and your Av looks more like
lf

than what you imagine in your head.

Your gimmick officially just got old.

The most important thing learned imo is that Chris Lee is the successor to Adelaide bird. He is the new scapegoat bribed oficial that takes money under the table from his superiors.

The reason it was a split decision was because they would've had to pay out too much to that majority of gamblers that betted on rda precisely winning a unanimous decision.
would love to a see the scorecards of a bout judge by chris lee, adelaide bird, and cecil peoples.

30-26, 29-32, and 27-27

Majority Decision for.... uh, guys, one of you guys crossed out the names of the fighters and put pepsi vs coke... another one here says I HEART JOE BIDEN, and the last one just has doodles, mostly penises of course.... ANYWAY... ur winner is....

You aren't a fan. You are a maniacal douche bag troll. You can't speak of anything good about your idol without being hyperbolic and single minded. and your Av looks more like
lf

than what you imagine in your head.
Are you always this hilarious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back