what was your honest reaction to rowsey vs nunes?

Smoothest-White-Boy-Dance-Of-90s.gif

First thing I said was she's gonna get knocked out quick, she still has 0 head movement.

I dont watch live and a few friends that are casuals spoiled the result for me, but damn, it was a true WTF moment, Ronda was looking lost there, lost as in someone that have never trained let alone fighting for a living, a former world champion looking like someone from the crowd stepping up to the octagon to face a real fighter.....That bad.

Now we have her coach, saying on Twitter it was a premature stoppage?? Man, it was saving, it was mercy, this guy just cant be any worst.

Could it be that Ronda is indeed mind broken and the second she got hit she paniked and went into panic mode? It was weird, weird as fuck watching her get beat by someone that has 4 defeats, to fighters Ronda has beat before, she isnt a world beater and is probably a fight away of losing the belt just like Holm or Tate before her, maybe im wrong and she got actually better, but honestly im blaming on a broken down rival, Ronda needs to change a few things if she wants to get back in the octagon (which i doubt), coach first, at least.

You could tell she was shell shocked when that first punch snapped her head back. She froze and became a human punching bag. Holly completely took her soul.

Nunes is 4-3 and Ronda is 7-0 against their common opponents. Beside Nunes improving, that stat tells you a lot.

I still believe that she still she all of the necessary SKILLS to beat the rest of the division. But holy fuck was it sad to see her absolutely broken mentally. There are probably plenty of reasons why this happened, but she has no business stepping into a gym, let alone a cage until she fixes that shit. Go see a shrink, change up your camp, and then decide if you really are capable of overcoming your issues.

Nunes went to ATT and her game improved massively, Ronda stayed with the worst coach in MMA and seems to be worse than ever.

The result did not surprsise me at all.

Rousey just doesn't seem to like getting hit, same as Brock. Both have good chins but can crumble under power, which is pretty standard in the heavyweight division with those big boys, but much less forgivable in a women's 135 division.

Back