What was your favourite feud of all time?

El Dandy

Serious Professional
@Brown
Reaction score
With the age differences and fed preferences here I’d be interested in hearing everyone’s favourite feud.

My favourite without a doubt was Bret Hart vs Jerry Lawler. At a more impressionable age I bought into the hate. It had humour, and a ton of heat, and I felt Lawler more than held up his end in ring, and certainly carried it on the mic. Loved it!

Magnum TA vs Nikita Koloff over the US Title in 1986
Magnum was on fire, one of the hottest babyfaces in the country and Nikita was a monster heel that looked like a Soviet Super Soldier sent by Gorbachev himself to destroy Ronald Reagans America
It was the perfect feud for that time and place in history and it had me captivated and titillated more and more with every unfolding chapter

Magnum vs Koloff was good, but I think Magnum vs Tully was a slight bit better.

R n R express vs Midnight Express will always have a soft spot for me.

Austin vs Rock. The two top heavyweights at the hottest point in wrestling. It felt like the TV screen wasn't big enough for the two of them.

As much as I love Bret his feud with HBK was more off screen than on.

I really enjoyed Mick Foley's Cactus Jack vs HHH feud.. And also Mankind vs Rock and Undertaker stuff.. But the right answer has to be Austin vs Rock.

Bret Hart vs Shawn... I loved their various feuds, they always had great matches together, some of the best matches ever were those 2 against each other

Tito Santana vs Greg Valentine
This is the feud that made me a belt mark
When Valentine destroyed that green IC title against the steel cage, it was all me and my friends could talk about for weeks!
Then when thy unveiled that fancy new gold IC strap and awarded it to Tito on Superstars, I was hooked for life on the importance of rasslin belts

This is the feud that made me a belt mark
When Valentine destroyed that green IC title against the steel cage, it was all me and my friends could talk about for weeks!
Then when thy unveiled that fancy new gold IC strap and awarded it to Tito on Superstars, I was hooked for life on the importance of rasslin belts
Was one of the first angles I really remembered

Back