What was the ppv figures for ufc 270?

tomjones

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Alot of people said that they wouldn't pay for cause it was overpriced. For me the only fight that I was interested in seeing was the main event and it turned out to be a boring fight.

Did anyone get the ppv figures for the event?

I ended up getting it, I was hungover Sunday morning (time difference) and didn’t feel like doing anything so it worked out well and I wanted to see the main event. Wasn’t the best fight but imo wasn’t as bad as people are making it out to be.
For whatever reason the PPV prices didn’t increase here so it was just the regular price…don’t tell Dana!!

I've seen around 200-300k online. That's what I would expect for a shitty card for $75. I also suspect they didn't want it too stacked to make Francis's PPV numbers look worse.

Wow.. Are you serious with that number?

For a HW title fight backed up by a FLW title fight. That would literally indicate Ngannou is a massive fail as a draw.
Also , the gate was over 5 millions $, apparently a record for that arena and a big number for a UFC card.

I've seen around 200-300k online. That's what I would expect for a shitty card for $75. I also suspect they didn't want it too stacked to make Francis's PPV numbers look worse.
Where did you see those numbers lol

Well, fighter pay was $2 million so based on revenue share I'd estimate PPV Buys at 1 Billion Buys.

So how much you think FN should be paid now?

Bloke brings in chicken feed...

I also suspect they didn't want it too stacked to make Francis's PPV numbers look worse.
Tinfoil hat post.

They usually put two title fights on cards when they don't have fighters who can draw. That's what they did for this card.

I like Ngannou, Gane, Moreno and Figueiredo a lot, but let's not act like they are these massive PPV drawing superstars.

Well, micro weight champs usually don't draw that much. Can't imagine it added that much to the total. I wanted to see the main event, but didn't feel like spending 6 hours at a breastaraunt and $60+. To me, it was all of that for one fight. I really need two fights I care about on the main card in order to consider going and at least 3 fights to make it a sure thing.

So.....you pulled it out of your ass, or you saw other posters say "i bet it did like 200k" basically
Google pulled it out of it's ass. Don't ask me just look it up for yourself.

Also , the gate was over 5 millions $, apparently a record for that arena and a big number for a UFC card.
Yet seen a few fan vids showing a lot of empty sections during main card.

Interesting

UFC have very few big names now and it's unlikely that the will get any big ppv numbers anytime soon.
ZestyHealthyComet-size_restricted.gif

Back