What was the most hype you were for a UFC Fight?

Was super hyped for DC vs Jones 2 and conor vs Aldo since I was sure aldo would make Conor eat all his words :(

I was definitely hyped for Silva Sonnen 2 as i was sure Sonnen was going to beat him. But I think i was more hyped for Silva Weidman because i knew teh chris was going finish what shale couldn't.

I thought Pig Pigg vs Lawler was very good, went down to the last minute even. Aldo Conor also was very fulfilling if you were a Conor fan, and was the peak of Conordome. It was kind of surreal thinking about it, as Aldo seemed almost invincible but Mystic Mac kept on talking like he was going to sleep him. Crazy how long ago that was, it almost feels like yesterday in a way.
I'm talking about Hendricks vs Lawler 2. Part 1 was an amazing fight. The rematch was pretty bad. Hendricks basically held Robbie against the fence with his head between Robbie's legs for the last 3 rounds.
After watching Mendes give Conor all kinds of problems, I though for sure Aldo was going to eat him alive.

Most recently Kattar vs Holloway.

Saw both their Boston cards in person, so it had a little extra meaning in addition to being a great fight and refreshing matchup. What we got was memorable, but not the fight I'd like to have seen lol

Randy Couture vs. Chuck Liddell 1. I’m bias though because I attended UFC 43 lol

I'm talking about Hendricks vs Lawler 2. Part 1 was an amazing fight. The rematch was pretty bad. Hendricks basically held Robbie against the fence with his head between Robbie's legs for the last 3 rounds.
After watching Mendes give Conor all kinds of problems, I though for sure Aldo was going to eat him alive.
Yah, I still thought the second one was exciting as Robbie came on so strong at the end. Remember that death stare at the end of the fight? <Lmaoo> If I remember correctly, it was pretty clearly Robbie rounds 4,5 and Hendricks 1-3. We did not consider it a robbery tho because Johnny was so bad in the last few rounds and acted like he had it on lockdown.

I hear you about Mendes exploiting Conor's weaknesses, but Aldo was not really a wrestler. The one punch KO was shocking but was about the best ending a Conor fan could ask for. That bought Conor into a stratosphere of fame/legend no MMA fighter may ever reach again. Homie started drinking his own kool aide tho and paid in short order.

Silva sonnen 2
Cain vs jds 1
Dc vs jones 1
Conor vs aldo
Conor vs khabib

Very easily Manny Yarborough fighting at UFC 3. Most of the PPV commercials focused on the 600 pound sumo fighting instead of the potential Shammy-Royce rematch and I can't explain to you how hyped I was to see Manny throw down.

And in all honesty he and Keith delivered. Manny throwing Keith through the cage was 1000% more exciting then anything that's happened in the last 5 years of the UFC.

Silva sonnen 2
Cain vs jds 1
Dc vs jones 1
Conor vs aldo
Conor vs khabib
man I was so fucking hyped for Conor Aldo, then just dissapointed after lol even though Conor won me money, I knew Conor would win, but I didn't think it'd be 13 seconds

Dillashaw vs Garbrandt 1 and the whole card really, had me hype as hell. Was expecting a real spectacle with their styles and I'd say they delivered.

• Couture vs Lesnar
  • Aldo vs Mcgregor
  • Khabib vs Mcgregor
  • GSP vs Penn
  • Couture vs Gonzaga
  • Hunt vs Werdum
  • Couture vs Machida
  • Hunt vs Lewis
  • Hunt vs Nelson

Jones/DC 2
GSP/Hughes 2
Aldo/Conor
Kamaru/Colby
TJ/Cody, GSP/Bisping, and Rose/JJ that was a crazy card
Rampage/Chuck

Any fight involving a fighter that I've trained with or legitimately hung out with in the past.

I get stupidly hyped when my team mates or ex team mates fight.

Outside of that though, I think Conor vs Nate 2 because our gym was split 50/50 and the shit talking and stakes were the highest ive ever seen em haha

Dillashaw vs Garbrandt 1 and the whole card really, had me hype as hell. Was expecting a real spectacle with their styles and I'd say they delivered.
why did cody get an auto rematch?

Sonnen vs Silva 2. The weigh-ins for that fight were wild. The crowd was electric, and Anderson hit Chael with a shoulder strike. All the shit talking from Chael had clearly bothered Anderson, and he had spoken out of character about how he was going to break Chael's teeth and all that good stuff. Watching the fight, there was clearly a great and tense atmosphere in the building too. When Chael took Anderson down basically instantly, I remember thinking "Oh shit, the first fight wasn't some fluke, he's gonna do it again".

Watching that fight back, there were some really bizarre moments. There were constant weird things from Anderson. One was the shoulder strike at the weigh-in, and then during the fight, they had the issue where Anderson rubbed the vaseline from his face onto his body, and then Yves Lavigne stepped in and wiped him down. Then in the second round he defended a couple of takedowns by holding shorts, and he also held the shorts to land punches, making sure Chael couldn't get away. Was some of the most blatant short grabbings I've seen in the UFC. Then the ending was bizarre too, with Chael literally losing because he threw a spinning back fist for the first time ever, and he failed, fell down, looking like a fool. Then Anderson threw that knee after Chael fell, and there was a whole debate about whether or not it was to the face. The replay clearly showed it hit the body though, so it was 100% legal. However, I remember thinking it was clearly only a body shot because Chael deflected it from hitting his head. If he had let it hit his dead, maybe he'd have won via DQ lol. Would have been a bad way to win though.

But yeah, that entire fight was really bizarre. Just one of those things I mentioned would have been a big deal and would have had people talking about it for a long time. All of them together just made the entire fight really strange. But that seems to be a recurring theme with Chael's fights. Let us not forget the bizarre ending to the Jones fight where Jon had a broken toe - Chael could have been champ if he survived another minute lol. Or there was the weird Tito fight where it seemed like Tito tapped, only for Chael to then tap to a choke that didn't even look like it was on properly. Or then there's the Fedor fight where it literally looked like he just gave up staying on Fedors back by doing this really bizarre roll technique. Yeah, Chael's a weird one.

why did cody get an auto rematch?
I think is was probably because the UFC saw Cody as a more marketable champion and wanted him to get another shot.
Idk, it was BS though.

Back