What was the first cd or cassette you got?

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember many years ago i got a cassette deck and these 2 tapes for xmas. probably my best gifts ever. what were your first tapes or cd's for the younsters (or 8 tracks for the older guys! i remember rocking to my mom's BTO 8 track)

J Geils- Freeze Frame

Journey- Escape

Michael Jackson - Thriller.

Real talk.

Followed by Bad, Off The Wall, Dangerous, and Kriss Kross' Totally Krossed Out.

Carmina Burana, by Carl Orff.

I was a weird, pretentious kid.

It was a record.

Def Leppard- Pyromania.

My mama also gave me an 8 hour cassette of a "Robert Plant Night" on our local rock station from the 80's. Back when Plant was solo. It had songs from Led Zep and his solo stuff. I loved it.

what is the number of fingers marshawn lynch should have had on the ball on the last play of the game, alex

hahahahahahah

I saw the last post of this thread was yours and braced myself.

Now it's you that should brace yourself... Because the Hawks are coming, M8. Jump on board or move out of the way, Homie.

hahahahahahah

I saw the last post of this thread was yours and braced myself.

Now it's you that should brace yourself... Because the Hawks are coming, M8. Jump on board or move out of the way, Homie.

sorry, its been awhile. and you know i am a long suffering lions fan. we are used to moving out of the way

on a side note, now i am digging up old songs from my youth. just found out the lead singer of the jets was 12 friggin years old singing this!

Christ. That's some Leanne Rimes shit.

back then you were pretty limited. you didnt have so many ways to be exposed to different music. for the most part you only knew what came on the radio. that said, i loved that type of music. much more innocent and fun.

back then you were pretty limited. you didnt have so many ways to be exposed to different music. for the most part you only knew what came on the radio. that said, i loved that type of music. much more innocent and fun.

I'm not dissing the song lol. I know the song. I'm saying she sounds like a grown woman so young. Even younger than Leanne Rimes, whose first hit came out when she was 14, and she also sounded like a grown woman. They shouldn't do that to people.

I'm not dissing the song lol. I know the song. I'm saying she sounds like a grown woman so young. Even younger than Leanne Rimes, whose first hit came out when she was 14, and she also sounded like a grown woman. They shouldn't do that to people.

ah, ok. yea, i remember when leanne came out with blue. its incredible some of the voices these kids have. and the girl on the jets seemed a lot older, but they didnt make her slutty looking so it was ok. now lisa lisa, i would have done things to that woman

in Sherdog terms,i'm older than grass,don't remember my 1st vinyl record or cassette....1st CD was Freaky Styley by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

first CD was 2Pac California Love :cool:
first cassette was the MN8 album:redface:

$%28KGrHqF,!jcE-eYmBlU3BP4zbKU%29rQ~~60_35.JPG

Back