what was the craziest night of your life?

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mine was Mardi Gras fat Tuesday downtown Seattle 2001. I was 19 and had never been to anything like it before. Me and 4 friends show up and we're immediately in awe of the huge crowd. Chicks were flashing and people were fighting it was nuts. 10 minutes after we arrive some chick comes crashing into us with 4 or 5 guys completely whooping her ass, a guy jumps on her to protect her and they absolutely destroy him. When they were done I turned to my friend and said there is no way that guy is still alive and sure enough the next day we find out they killed him! not more than 10 feet in front of my eyes.

For some reason which I can only chalk up to being young and dumb we decided to stay, it was just too crazy not to. The rest of the night consisted of a blur of the craziest shit I have ever seen. One chick got up on a dudes shoulders teased the crowed about showing her tits and when she finally does a bottle came flying from the crowd and bust her up side the head. Another chick climbed a pole and proceeded to have her snatched munched on by 3 random dudes before being pulled down and dragged away.

There were way too many fights to count or remember. 2 or 3 groups of guys were going around jumping random people the whole night. I seen one guy just standing watching the show only to get absolutely suckered punched for no reason and layed out. About 20 minutes later we seen the same guy unconscious in another spot on the ground. One guy got jumped and pulled out a gun and started shooting. it was fucking madness. we watched a car get flipped over and people get hit by beer bottles randomly thrown into the crowd. to this day I don't know how none of my crew got injured.

Finally the riot police show up and start shooting tear gas and we finally decided it was time to leave. The next day there was an earthquake and the riot had made national news. we found out the guy had died and I want sure if I should come forward as I was close enough to be an eye witness but they ended up catching the guy.

staying was the Dumbest thing I havery ever done but it was an experience I will never forget.

your turn...

the night that I made this sherdog account, Shit was balls to the wall crazy. Threads on relationship advice, filling rooms with uppercuts, etc, etc.

I would say the first time I showered in the boys lockeroom. I jizzed all over myself in front of all the boys. Shit was crazy

Mine was Mardi Gras fat Tuesday downtown Seattle 2001. I was 19 and had never been to anything like it before. Me and 4 friends show up and we're immediately in awe of the huge crowd. Chicks were flashing and people were fighting it was nuts. 10 minutes after we arrive some chick comes crashing into us with 4 or 5 guys completely whooping her ass, a guy jumps on her to protect her and they absolutely destroy him. When they were done I turned to my friend and said there is no way that guy is still alive and sure enough the next day we find out they killed him! not more than 10 feet in front of my eyes.

For some reason which I can only chalk up to being young and dumb we decided to stay, it was just too crazy not to. The rest of the night consisted of a blur of the craziest shit I have ever seen. One chick got up on a dudes shoulders teased the crowed about showing her tits and when she finally does a bottle came flying from the crowd and bust her up side the head. Another chick climbed a pole and proceeded to have her snatched munched on by 3 random dudes before being pulled down and dragged away.

There were way too many fights to count or remember. 2 or 3 groups of guys were going around jumping random people the whole night. I seen one guy just standing watching the show only to get absolutely suckered punched for no reason and layed out. About 20 minutes later we seen the same guy unconscious in another spot on the ground. One guy got jumped and pulled out a gun and started shooting. it was fucking madness. we watched a car get flipped over and people get hit by beer bottles randomly thrown into the crowd. to this day I don't know how none of my crew got injured.

Finally the riot police show up and start shooting tear gas and we finally decided it was time to leave. The next day there was an earthquake and the riot had made national news. we found out the guy had died and I want sure if I should come forward as I was close enough to be an eye witness but they ended up catching the guy.

staying was the Dumbest thing I havery ever done but it was an experience I will never forget.

your turn...

I hate people.

The craziest?
It has to be one of the many that involved hundreds of micrograms of...
Let me tell you a story.

I was in Chicago, having arranged to meet a friend at the Marriott.
He was bringing blotter paper, lots of it, and perforating and cutting tools.
I was bringing seals of LDS. *wink*

Long story short, at some point during the dipping procedure, one of us challenged the other to break off a corner of a seal and eat a bit of the crystal. It devolved into an "Oh, yah? Well - -!" contest.
Long story etc, we topped each other until it was entirely consumed.

That was a long, long weekend. Expensive too as I had to extend my stay by several days.

When i found out that diamond is hardest metal known to man

Involved tijuana, trannies, vicodan, tons of booze, regular hookers, double penetration, lots of drunk driving, public sex acts. In short everything a man could want in one night.

That one time, a girl I was dating was leaving for Brazil for a year. She told me the last week to "take care of" her sister. Didn't understand what she meant so she and her sister showed me, every night for a week.

Incoming generic stories that are either fake or exaggerated that no one cares enough to read.

Typical berry thread typical berry responses.

Mine is crazier than yours is all you need to know.

Incoming generic stories that are either fake or exaggerated that no one cares enough to read.

Typical berry thread typical berry responses.

Mine is crazier than yours is all you need to know.

image.png

I thoroughly enjoy drugs and alcohol so I've had a few. One that comes to mind involves lots of cocaine, two 19 year old girls and a boat. But technically that was in the afternoon.

I'm sure everyone has had a "Hangover" style wild night or two.

there exists a video tape of me & the gang getting destroyed for the NYE leading to the Millennium.

it was awesome no doubt but shit hit the fan too on more than one occasion.

we should have foreseen it but the creepiest part was right at the very beginning of the video when one of my buddies drops an acid & an E pill, the lights flicker oddly, like perfectly timed to his "candy flipping". this later led to him causing super drama later on.

that night another one of my other buddies went into super creeper mode staring into the mirror while flexing his muscles listening to "flex, time to have sex" . we all were laughing at him. so later on a few of us wanted to hot box a few blunts in the bathroom & when we opened the door a roaring gush of hot steam avalanched us, & out of the mist all alone in the dark with the lights off & shower/sink on with hot water running was my one buddy in peak creeper mode saying "come on in guys, the heat feels so good". the girls we were with just flat out dipped on us seeing that haha.

Last edited:
During college drove to San Diego to party at a friends apartment. We drank beer all day and smoked weed. At 10pm someone showed up with a bottle of Vodka and the inner drunk in me wouldn't let it pass without drinking some. I had one big shot and the night was all over. I knocked some shit over. Little later I was outside standing face to face talking to some girl I've never met and it happened. I could feel the need to pee and I couldn't extricate myself from the conversation. I'm standing there staring this woman in the eyes when I felt the flood gates open. At first it was just a trickle, but when I felt it I knew that I no longer had control.

I ended up taking a massive piss in my pants while standing there listening to her talk. And my ex said I'm a bad listener. As soon as my bladder was empty I proudly announced that I had to throw up. I turned and walked about ten feet to my car and threw up. I crawled into the passenger seat and tried to sleep it off.

Fast forward to some mid morning mystery hour. My poants were soaked, I was freezing and I wanted to sleep on a bed. I climbed out of the car and walked back towards the apartments. I knocked and knocked and knocked and finally someone answered. Unfortunately it was the wrong apartment. Fortunately I was sober enough to realize that this guy was not at the party.

I ended up passing out on the sofa and guess what! I pissed on the sofa too.

I flipped the cushion over and drove home in the morning.

your turn...

Damn what a bunch of mongrels.

I'd have to say October 20, 1990 has to be up there.

Mine involved LSD, an abandoned girls Catholic HS, rottweilers, and robe wearing satanists.

The Church:

hell_house.gif

Creepy stairs leading to the church:

DSC03970.JPG

Didn't happen to me but one time my cousin got shit faced at a party and walked back home.

When my aunt came downstairs the next morning he was passed out on the couch with the playboy channel playing on the television and a turd in his underwear.

There was a shift Christmas party a few years ago where I started biting the Xmas lights in the bar. How I didn't cut my lip open or get shocked I'll never know. It's still a running Department joke to this day.

The craziest?
It has to be one of the many that involved hundreds of micrograms of...
Let me tell you a story.

I was in Chicago, having arranged to meet a friend at the Marriott.
He was bringing blotter paper, lots of it, and perforating and cutting tools.
I was bringing seals of LDS. *wink*

Long story short, at some point during the dipping procedure, one of us challenged the other to break off a corner of a seal and eat a bit of the crystal. It devolved into an "Oh, yah? Well - -!" contest.
Long story etc, we topped each other until it was entirely consumed.

That was a long, long weekend. Expensive too as I had to extend my stay by several days.

What the fuck is LDS? You mean LSD?

Involved tijuana, trannies, vicodan, tons of booze, regular hookers, double penetration, lots of drunk driving, public sex acts. In short everything a man could want in one night.

You're missing cocaine so it couldn't have been all that. But please do tell.

I thoroughly enjoy drugs and alcohol so I've had a few. One that comes to mind involves lots of cocaine, two 19 year old girls and a boat. But technically that was in the afternoon.

You had cocaine so it could have possibly been al that. Tell the story you dolt.

Last edited:
Back