What was the biggest upset in history

Renan Barao was -1200 the first time he fought TJ Dillashaw.

MMA is a tie between Diaz/Khabib vs. Conor

Boxing is Floyd vs. Conor

Being from Vegas myself I was just thinking about that. They almost pulled off the unthinkable
i almost put $100 on that. Should have just done make playoffs or cup.
Nice we got some hockey in this town.
5000? i heard 1100 at most and then like 800.

[QUOTE="samba, post: 158472121, member: 204147"Rousey and Rockhold both overrated as fuk.
.[/QUOTE]

Rousy wasnt overrated. The division was new and not catch up. She was the best at the time.

Rockhold was the world champion. He was never over-rated. His shin got wracked and ruined. Rockholds main strengh were his kicks. His game is based of the kicks. Taking away his kicks is like taking away Dan Henderson's right hand.

Joshua vs Ruiz, Rousey vs Holm

[QUOTE="samba, post: 158472121, member: 204147"Rousey and Rockhold both overrated as fuk.

Rousy wasnt overrated. The division was new and not catch up. She was the best at the time.

Rockhold was the world champion. He was never over-rated. His shin got wracked and ruined. Rockholds main strengh were his kicks. His game is based of the kicks. Taking away his kicks is like taking away Dan Henderson's right hand.[/QUOTE]
shin and chin. ROckhard has the best grappling in the division but the guy's confidence is ruined by the terrible knockouts caused by the broken chin.

Rose vs Joanna 1

She was +2500 to win by KO/TKO

You must be smoking something... It was +350 ... not +2500 .... there has never been a UFC fight (yet) offering a 25 to 1 underdog odds.

You only find that with the crooked sport of boxing.

Conor losing to Khabib despite being hardly at 40%, injured and possibly drunk during the fight

You must be smoking something... It was +350 ... not +2500 .... there has never been a UFC fight (yet) offering a 25 to 1 underdog odds.

You only find that with the crooked sport of boxing.
I'm not talking about the fight odds

I'm talking for rose to specifically win by KO/TKO. Her odds to win the fight by KO/TKO were +2500

Belfort/wandi maybe? Considering when it happened.

They both had 5-1 records with Vitor having faced much better competition and he still had huge hype, even after the Couture setback

Most people, including myself, expected that result

Back