Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Mike Tyson vs Buster Douglas
Alexander Karelin vs Rulon Gardner
other?

Discus dogs!

Belfort/wandi maybe? Considering when it happened.

Probably David vs Goliath. It was a rigged match though.

Average Joe's vs Globo gym.
Average Joe's were a 50 to 1 underdog.

Leicester City and it's not even close. It was 5000 to 1, and it wasn't a fluke since they did it over the span of 38 games

MMA: Mcgregor v Diaz

Not-even-close.jpg

Mike Tyson vs Buster Douglas
Alexander Karelin vs Rulon Gardner
other?

Discus dogs!
Yeah, Tyson Douglas was the biggest upset in sports betting history by a landslide, Holyfield was the second biggest oddly enough.

In MMA Holm over Rousey wins by a landslide.

Boxing: Tyson v Douglas

MMA: Mcgregor v Diaz

Mcgregor/ Diaz was 4. 5/1 odds. That means that people in general expected Diaz to have about a 22% chance. Not exactly a huge upset. Hell I made $800 because I saw it coming. In a sport that's had 8/1 and 10/1s pull it off, that one is nowhere near.

Leicester City and it's not even close. It was 5000 to 1, and it wasn't a fluke since they did it over the span of 38 games
Yeah that's pretty fucking big, lol.

When the Las Vegas Golden
Knights made it too the Stanley Cup final in their first season 2 years ago also had 5000-1 odds or something ridiculous like that.

I heard if they had managed to pull it off the payouts could have bankrupted the sports book, I'm sure that probably wasn't actually true though, lol.

I don't even know what sport you refer to but THAT is the kind of upset that actually qualifies for the discussion

Yeah that's pretty fucking big, lol.

When the Las Vegas Golden
Knights made it too the Stanley Cup final in their first season 2 years ago also had 5000-1 odds or something ridiculous like that.

I heard if they had managed to pull it off the payouts could have bankrupted the sports book, I'm sure that probably wasn't actually true though, lol.

Being from Vegas myself I was just thinking about that. They almost pulled off the unthinkable

Back