what was some of the worst beat downs you remember in mma ?

Enson vs Igor
Nog a Fedor 1
K Shamrock vs Tito
Saki vs Arona
Cain vs JDS 2&3
Frye vs Coleman
Big country vs JDS, Werdume
Josh Thompson vs Yoshida
Salivary vs Semenov
Bones vs Shogun are all horrible drag out beat downs

Sonnen v Marquardt was brutal. The pace Sonnen kept while pummeling him on the mat was impressive.

Then with everything that happened after that, it might not be as impressive as I thought.

bj penn vs diego

bj penn vs stevenson

barnett vs nelson

What about when Gsp almost ended bjs career, does that count lol. First time I saw the white flag thrown.

Velasquez vs dos Santos 2 & 3. Those fights are hard to watch.

A few random, underrated ones:

Jabouin - Hougland
Means - Magalhaes
Rivera - Soto

Been awhile since I've watch 'em, but I recall those being some thorough, prolonged 15-minute beatdowns.

I remember watching Fedor beat the shit out semmy Shilt.

Semmy was litterally groaning in pain for every bomb Fedor landed in the ground and pound. I felt bad watching it.

An even worse beatdown was Schilt against Kharitonov who brutally mauled him from the mount.

shogun+taps.gif

I honestly don't think there is ever a more dominant performance I've ever seen, considering the caliber of both fighters. Don't bring up some shit like Anderson beating down Leben lol.
I thought jones would win, but that was brutal. Shogun even tapped there at the end in case the ref didn't stop it. As far as shock factor, I'm looking at Hendricks vs Thompson. I thought hendricks was the best ww in the world and he looked like he didn't belong in the cage with wonderboy.

Barao/ Dillashaw 2
Joanna/ Esparza
Jones/Shogun
RDA/ Pettis
Tate/Rousey 2
Evans/ Jones
Velasquez/ Lesnar
Werdum/ Velasquez
Holm/ Rousey
Joanna/Penne

Nothing came close to making me as sick as Gary Goodridge sticking his big toe into his opponents rectum and finishing him by reaching into his trunk, grabbing the Pedro's testicles and crushing them.

Karma is a B, and I simply cannot feel sympathy for what has become of him. One of the most disgusting humans Obviously beneath Joe Son) to ever disgrace NHB fighting in my opinion.

I celebrated in the kcikboxing match when Gary goth his teeth knocked the F out of his face, and his sister had to go and collect them!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back