What was "natural" about Randy?

he held him down for 10 seconds. quite an accomplishment, considering brawk had 3 times the muscles, both rasslers...

I think its funny that he was called natural, why was he called the natural?
As mentioned, he started late in the sport and ascended to the top heights in the sport, was able to come up with strategies that employed different skills and capabilities that weren't his trademark style, so it's deemed that he has a "natural" talent, or knack, for MMA.

he held him down for 10 seconds. quite an accomplishment, considering brawk had 3 times the muscles, both rasslers...
he didnt take him down, brock was already on the ground, he just reversed the position for 2 seconds.

I think its funny that he was called natural, why was he called the natural?
His nickname was given after the movie the Natural about some old dude that got a late start in baseball or some shite. Guess who was in it....

robert-redford-nod.gif

Randy is full of shit then.

Could be, all I know is Team Quest has had a few notable guys with low T. Hendo, Chael, and Randy. The other big name from Team Quest, Matt Lindland, has, as far as I know, never commented on his test levels, and I doubt he ever would.

The Natural had an awesome wrestling base. He beat up prime Tito, when Tito was smashing everyone.
UFC+44+-+Randy+Couture+X+Tito+Ortiz.gif
If by smashing everyone, you mean dodging chuck and beating up ancient post pro wrestling shammy for a few years.

Because he didn't shave his armpits and his pubes

All fookin natty boi. And don't you forget it

His family name ist Couture and it come from the phrase "haute couture" bc his family was known for "high dressmaking" before they came to th USA from France.
As a kid he was always well dressed making his own combinations, so his family was calling him "the natural Couture" wich is the natural high dressmaking.

its ironic, his hgh and test use were likely off the charts.

Back