What was Joe thinking

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Brawldonaldo hasnt a ounce of self respect for his brain.

I seriously fear for this guy life, as always he wont quit no matter what and will be a human punch bag for 25m.

Seriously Joe ? BrawlDonaldo vs Miocic best you could come with ?

I dont want to see a savage beating like the one vs Glover where for the FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME i really feared for a fighter

Last edited:
Btw what made me post this thread was the recent interview i just finished reading BrawDonaldo saying he expects a bloodbath and if 80% of the blood is his . Is cool too

Da fuck !!!

He'll be fine. The dude can throw. Maybe he'll even catch Miocic.

I agree. The UFC shouldn't have made this fight even if Fabio begged for it.

Brawldonaldo hasnt a ounce of self respect for his brain.

I seriously fear for this guy life, as always he wont quit no matter what and will be a human punch bag for 25m.

Seriously Joe ? BrawlDonaldo vs Miocic best you could come with ?

I dont want to see a savage beating like the one vs Glover where for the FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME i really feared for a fighter

TS y do u care? maldonado gets paid to fight and he always puts on exciting fights which is wat fans like me wants to watch. i hope he fights more often.

Total mismatch, I would be surprised if Miocic doesn't finish this fight.

TS y do u care? maldonado gets paid to fight and he always puts on exciting fights which is wat fans like me wants to watch. i hope he fights more often.

People can't be concerned for a fighters health? I do think he's overreacting though.

Some altruism , i dont want in 10y down the line. See the guy completly fucked and ignored, specially fighting for chump change.

No fighter should take a beating like he took from Glover. Why the heck he didnt turtled and quit.

He

Miocic will gas punching on Maldonado's braincase and then the fight begins... queue the zombie mode comeback.

Fighters who like to stand up and bang like the rock stars who like to stay up and party

basically, if there were none, there would be no fun:icon_arro:icon_arro:icon_arro:icon_arro

/thread

I love Brawls but a Brawl is different than being a punching bag did you saw the Glover Fight , clearly not because it didnt had anything entertaining about it

That glover fight was some of the most brutal shit I've ever seen. Those elbows he took would've killed lesser men.

Some altruism , i dont want in 10y down the line. See the guy completly fucked and ignored, specially fighting for chump change.

No fighter should take a beating like he took from Glover. Why the heck he didnt turtled and quit.

He

10 years down the line he won't be relevent anymore because he'll be in his mid 40s. i won't be a fan of his anymore since he won't be in the ufc so it wouldn't really matter to ufc fans in what he's doing. but i do hope he ends up opening his own gym and teaching his boxing style to potential future ufc fighters so we can see similar fighters like him in the future.

Your trolling right?

Back