What was Dom Cruz going on about during interview?

Ruthless Ryan

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I wasnt able to hear all of it but heard Rogan say he was not interested in getting political. What was he getting at?

He was calling out the guy who's in charge of sponsorship for monster energy to a charity fight

Ohh, seemed kind of a weird thing to do at the time, glad Rogan didnt play into it.

Don't know but I liked it. Who the fuck drinks monster anyway?

claws.jpg

It sounds like hans was posing on IG as a pro fighter and telling other mma fighters under Monster sponsorship to be in his videos or they wouldn't get paid. Which seems true.

Go to his IG and u see him constantly posting these cringe kick videos, videos of him pretending to kick cans out of fighters hands, etc etc. He also hangs with this ex-marine/cop guy that is involved with a lot of fake plate weight lifting shit. Something tactical is his name. I think hes also in a call of duty game lol.

I think he was upset cause this guy tried to make him do additional PR stuff for the Monster sponsorship

The guy who helps Monster market the fighters apparently has been using his spot to force fighters to do things they don't want to do and if they decline he uses his influence to mess with their marketing.

Cruz was basically saying everyone fucking hates him but he takes pictures with all the fighters and uses that as clout to pimp his own abilities and gym.

Back