What was Dana White's big announcement?

its never anything. same happened when he last time said it.

Damn.

Was hoping that they were selling Reebok kits at 10% discount.

Damn, that is a big announcement. I'm so pumped for Condit vs Lawler not happening. Thank you Dana!

This thread is what's wrong with sherdog forums. Not the OP or his question. You assholes that waste everyone's time by posting random gibberish just because you think you're funny. This place was way better 10 years ago when MMA wasn't as mainstream and there weren't so many dumb kids got their dads to buy the PPVs for them.

Is any of the above anwers a correct one?

Lorenzo's biceps have reached 24 inches.

wtf is up with that guy:

AllNatural.jpg

Rogan doesn't exactly have small arms himself, Lorenzo makes him look like a a highschool kid

This thread is what's wrong with sherdog forums. Not the OP or his question. You assholes that waste everyone's time by posting random gibberish just because you think you're funny. This place was way better 10 years ago when MMA wasn't as mainstream and there weren't so many dumb kids got their dads to buy the PPVs for them.

You need to try some decaf...

I was on here ten years ago. It's always been this way. Quit yer whining.

I more or less fucking agree.

I didnt know what his announcement was and i tuned in here to find out what it was cuz i was out on a Sat night, like a good chap. When this thread was made, i thought YEAH WTF was it ? Instead i see a bunch of fucking unfunny comedians typing stock shit. 2 pages in this thread and no one knows what the announcement was last night.

Seriously, was anyone amused by the comments already made? Is anyone approaching people and saying: hey check out what i just said on this forum!

He is replacing a fight that would have been a war with a 15 second arm bar victory and expecting Australians to be pumped.

Back