What upcoming fights are you most looking forward to?

Cain vs Werdum in only 4 days... So pumped for this fight since Cain lost last time. I literally live for this fight

Cain vs Werdum in only 4 days... So pumped for this fight since Cain lost last time. I literally live for this fight

Well Santa has a huge surprise for you.

We will see Ronda getting beat up though. That should kinda make up for it.

Should we put you on suicide watch?

Looking forward to another Cruz masterpiece.

I'm looking forward to see Ronda KOd.

Can't wait for Overeem vs a kangaroo.
Shit, what good fights are scheduled?

Me vs Tears of Joy when Ronda beats the shit out of Nunes

WelldocumentedSecondaryGalapagostortoise-size_restricted.gif

maybe you know, maybe you don't. funny either way

I was sooooooo exceited for this fight! I just saw that Cain has been pulled, so sad. :(

Gsp vs whoever
Diaz vs however
Nothing's official I don't think but I believe they'll both be fighting within the next 4 months.

Guess what,Cain is injured,but I hear Junior is willing to replace Cain, and Werdum said he fights anybody . I am so pumped for this rematch, in just 4 days,can't wait. Werdum can get his revenge. It is also a better fight,than the original.
It is sad that Cain is injured,but I am so glad Dana doesn't let us down for Christmas . JDS vs Werdum 2, thank you uncle Dana, you are the best.

Ronda vs Nunes, Cruz vs Necktats and Fedor vs Meathead.
Those should be good ones.

Guess what,Cain is injured,but I hear Junior is willing to replace Cain, and Werdum said he fights anybody . I am so pumped for this rematch, in just 4 days,can't wait. Werdum can get his revenge. It is also a better fight,than the original.
It is sad that Cain is injured,but I am so glad Dana doesn't let us down for Christmas . JDS vs Werdum 2, thank you uncle Dana, you are the best.
<[analyzed}>
haha well played

Back