What UFC fighter who has failed a recent drug test hit you the most?

?

• Total voters
either anderson or lyoto. was a big fan of both =/

Anderson,after jones got swole you knew he was using but anderson was always slim and lithe and looked natural and never really relied on strength to over power people.I think he has used his more for recovery to work on technique.The only thing with anderson is that practically everyone he beat during his title run has failed for peds or been on trt

Brock Lesnar. Only because I could've never fathomed him being on any form of PEDs.

God damn I never realized how many high profile names are on that list until now......

Machida hit me the hardest. He's my all time fav. To watch his career turn to shit and then get popped for PED's has been fucking tough.

Mine is Anderson Silva. He'll always be one of my all time favourite fighters, but I still to this day can't believe he failed a drug test after his Diaz fight. I still believe he only used for his leg injury, but I'm skeptical, who knows how long he's been using?

That one hit me right in the feels.

How about everyone else?
You said it man. That one broke me down. That bothered me so bad that I haven't given a shit about any other fighter that has failed since then.

This isn't recent, but Royce getting popped was disappointing.

I'd be super disappointed if Lawler or Joanna got popped. They're the two most entertaining fighters right now IMO.

When Anderson got popped I damn near quit the sport.

Lyoto was the only one I was really a fan of, so him.

Jones, Lesner and Mendes because they are the most recent so the suspensions wont be up anytime soon. I don't care about a failed test once a fighter is back.

Don't really like any of those fighters that much nor did it even remotely surprise me they were cheating. Jon surprised me in the fact that he was caught.

Machida but that was pretty bullshit as it's DHEA aka placebo lol.

Back