What ufc fight have you seen the most times?

Rousey vs Tate II
Jones vs Gus
Cruz vs Faber II
Silva vs Sonnen

I don't tend to rewatch fights these days.

BUT, I can still youtube Cain/Lesnar with joy. I remember having no confidence in Cain, abilities aside, mainly coz I hated Lesnar and everyone I hate usually wins. That was 5mins of big-brothering from the smaller man, I remember clearly how mental our living room was that night, MDMA - enabled mayhem, I was going ballistic and a friend of mine was stonecold staring the TV down screaming 'kill him, KILL HIM'! When Cain had the knee on chest finishing the fight. Lesnar won me over that night also, by being humble and respectful, I now like the guy. Most memorable title-fight ive ever seen. Also, Barboza knocking out Etim prompted every guy in the room to fling their hats at the TV, with complete silence til the 'fuck YEAH' broke in.

Werdum vs Cain, Minotauro vs Couture and Barboza vs Felder

Hmm... either a Shogun fight or an Anderson Silva fight but I'm not sure which. Although I have watched Cruz vs Mizugaki a lot, and Dillashaw vs Barao 1 will be up there eventually.

RDA Pettis was just too sweet to watch, watched it like 4 times in the next week after.

Dillashaw vs Barao 1

Rumble vs Mauler

Serra GSP I and it's not even close. That fight always cheers me up

Condit vs Diaz one of the best fights in the ufc

Weidman vs Silva I and II

still have them saved on my Tivo so i can occasionally replay and laugh.

Marcus Davis vs Paul Taylor. Great comeback and Rogan absolutely loses his shit!!!

Aldo vs mendes 2... just a sick scrap from beginning to end. They showed everything in the cage that night...

Probably Chuck vs. Rampage 1 and 2, I've watched the hell out of both of those fights.

Lesnar vs Overeem
Mir vs Nog 2
Lesnar vs Cain
GSP vs BJ Penn
Vitor vs Randy I
Weidman vs Silva I & II

Last edited:
Back