What ufc fight have you seen the most times?

Tedarch82

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which fight have you watched through the most times?i think mine has to be silva V Weidmann 1,closely followed by Randy V Gonzaga and Smith V Morris,yours??

Shogun/Machida II
Wand vs Jardine
Jds vs Cain I
Silva vs Griffin

Maybe Rutten vs Randleman or Royce vs Ken 1, Royce vs Kimo, Tuli vs Gordeau or Royce vs Jimmerson if I were to take a stab at it.

I watched the earliest events a number of times over, and these would have been some of the fights I paid closer attention to and scrutinized, or just rewatched because they were so damn short.

Zombie vs Poirier. Such a fun yet technical fight. Also Melendez vs Sanchez, because it's just exciting as fuck.

Hunt vs Bigfoot, I seem to always come across it after a few beers.

Couture/Sylvia

I can watch the first 60 seconds on loop for an hour. But the next 24 minutes really don't do it for me. It was exciting as hell at the time, when watched in the context of the HW division and Randy's comeback. But as a fight itself...really kind of a snoozer in my opinion.

I can watch the first 60 seconds on loop for an hour. But the next 24 minutes really don't do it for me. It was exciting as hell at the time, when watched in the context of the HW division and Randy's comeback. But as a fight itself...really kind of a snoozer in my opinion.

It's not the best. I'll give you that. The other fight is probably Hendo/Bisping.

Hughes Trigg 2

...... Or maybe Jimmo v Perosh ??

iSZkpaETUEeFC.gif

Sonnen vs. Silva - Perhaps the most dramatic fight ever, if you consider the context
Diaz vs. Penn - At the time was a wet dream matchup, 2 great boxers with great BJJ and iron chins
Diaz vs. Daily - One of the most exciting rounds in MMA history
Crocop vs. Silva II - Nostalgia, exciting fight that was important and had a great finish
GSP vs. Koscheck - GSP in this fight was about as text book as a human can be, brilliant footwork, snapping jabs and crosses, lighting takedowns, smothering top control

Back