What UFC fight could sell out a stadium like Klitschko vs Fury in Dusseldorf

holy hell, wlad and fury are fighting?

promoters must want to see fury carried away on a stretcher

I always felt Vitali was the better boxer of the two. His match with Lennox Lewis was one hell of a fight. Too bad it was stopped. Wladimir has amassed one hell of a record for a HW though. Granted, the talent pool is not as deep as it once was by any means. Still enjoy watching his fights as he's very technically sound.

McGregor vs Aldo in a football stadium would be sold out for sure.

Sure.

Will edit.

105044-bad-boys-shit-just-got-real-gi-nMpT.gif

If he accepts, and if the fight gets made, I wish you luck.

I'm not a Ronda fan, but I'll be rooting for you.

I wouldn't bother.

If you've seen only one round from him over the last decade you've basically seen every round of his.

hahahahaa

i didnt write it well. i meant maybe i will try to watch him again, i mean his fight against fury

Insecure about what? MMA is still a circus act run by carnies. The fighters are paid peanuts and get screwed over at every turn. Whats there to be insecure about? The fact that big UFC PPVs get like 13,000 to see it whilebig boxing fights can sell out stadiums?

Insecure MMA fan detected.

dunno. you say. he was the one who came here to create a thread trying to bash mma talking about selling stadiums, even though the future seems quite bright for stadiums in the ufc since its gonna happen one in australia closer to the end of the year and theres mcgregor in the future wanting the croke park. and at the rate hes growing, i guess this could be a real possibility

and talking about ppv, vitali tried it once 10 years ago and got 120k ppv. guess they didnt try anymore, i wonder why

Insecure about what? MMA is still a circus act run by carnies. The fighters are paid peanuts and get screwed over at every turn. Whats there to be insecure about? The fact that big UFC PPVs get like 13,000 to see it whilebig boxing fights can sell out stadiums?

Insecure MMA fan detected.

I don't get how mma fans don't like boxing .boxing was here first so you would think fight fans would enjoy it but apparenly not.
Boxing>mma especially over the last 6-7 years as mma is just not like it used to be. How do you know who's the best fighter with rules like that you can literally touch the ground with a finger so you can't get kneed.disappointing. IMO.

hahahahaa

i didnt write it well. i meant maybe i will try to watch him again, i mean his fight against fury

I got what you meant man. You wrote it well enough.

Well according to this that "Stadium" holds 54000.

Esprit Arena (stylized as ESPRIT arena), known previously as the "LTU Arena" (until June 2009), and as the "D

The fighters are paid peanuts

January 7 - ESPN 2 Friday Night Fights

Mauricio Herrera ($8,500) UD-12 Ruslan Provodnikov ($10,000)
Demetrius Andrade ($8,000) UD-8 Albert Herrera ($6,500)
Lonnie Smith ($800) KO-1 Jose Gomez ($1,800)
Harry Namauu ($2,000) UD-6 Manuel Otero ($1,500)
Richard Contreras ($1,200) KO-1 Juan Tepoz ($1,200)
Oscar Andrade ($1,200) UD-4 Deth'Marcus Hall ($1,200)
Jesus Gutierrez ($1,200) NC Franky Martinez ($1,200)

Total Payouts: $46,300

1 dude fought for $800

January 7 - ESPN 2 Friday Night Fights

Mauricio Herrera ($8,500) UD-12 Ruslan Provodnikov ($10,000)
Demetrius Andrade ($8,000) UD-8 Albert Herrera ($6,500)
Lonnie Smith ($800) KO-1 Jose Gomez ($1,800)
Harry Namauu ($2,000) UD-6 Manuel Otero ($1,500)
Richard Contreras ($1,200) KO-1 Juan Tepoz ($1,200)
Oscar Andrade ($1,200) UD-4 Deth'Marcus Hall ($1,200)
Jesus Gutierrez ($1,200) NC Franky Martinez ($1,200)

Total Payouts: $46,300

1 dude fought for $800

Boxing fans don't know or care about it. They only know that Floyd is rich and it's all so very intredasting to them.

i dont really watch boxing but i tried watching klitschko's last fight, but i like went like halfway through the second round and gave up

maybe i will try to watch this one again

problem is i dont really follow boxing, and when i remember names i see that i just missed their fight. i think i tried to watch canelo last fight and he had fought like 2 weeks ago or something like that

Im a boxing fan, and i still skip most Klitchko fights. But fwiw, Fury has been talking shit about MMA, so watching him (likely) lose might be entertaining for boxing "haters".

And Cottos last fight, though a huge mismatch, was great. He looked like he was 4 steps ahead. Silva/Griffin without the showboating.

Jones vs Wiedman in NYs inaugural UFC event.

It would need a strong undercard too.

Back