What UFC fight could sell out a stadium like Klitschko vs Fury in Dusseldorf

actjac

Down goes Frazuh...down goes Frazuh
@purple
Reaction score
...for the boxing heavyweight championship next month?

McGregor vs Aldo in Ireland. If they make few stacked cards yearly with title fights, it could do it also. With lower ticket prices many fights could do it.

Ronda vs The Borg

hqdefault.jpg

none right now. Fedor vs Brock and Anderson vs GSP could have when they were at their peaks.

Don't tell me you won't be watching Fury get humiliated.

i dont really watch boxing but i tried watching klitschko's last fight, but i like went like halfway through the second round and gave up

maybe i will try to watch this one again

problem is i dont really follow boxing, and when i remember names i see that i just missed their fight. i think i tried to watch canelo last fight and he had fought like 2 weeks ago or something like that

-RR vs Cyborg in Los Angeles with RDA vs McGregor as co-main
-Aldo vs McGregor in Rio or Miami with RR vs Cyborg as co-main
-TJ vs McGregor in Dublin or Sacramento with Mendes vs Edgar as co-main
-Edgar vs McGregor in NYC with DC vs Weidman as co-main

i dont really watch boxing but i tried watching klitschko's last fight, but i like went like halfway through the second round and gave up

maybe i will try to watch this one again

problem is i dont really follow boxing, and when i remember names i see that i just missed their fight. i think i tried to watch canelo last fight and he had fought like 2 weeks ago or something like that

I wouldn't bother.

If you've seen only one round from him over the last decade you've basically seen every round of his.

-RR vs Cyborg in Los Angeles with RDA vs McGregor as co-main
-Aldo vs McGregor in Rio or Miami with RR vs Cyborg as co-main
-TJ vs McGregor in Dublin or Sacramento with Mendes vs Edgar as co-main
-Edgar vs McGregor in NYC with DC vs Weidman as co-main

Ronda does no longer Co-main

insecure boxing fan?

Insecure about what? MMA is still a circus act run by carnies. The fighters are paid peanuts and get screwed over at every turn. Whats there to be insecure about? The fact that big UFC PPVs get like 13,000 to see it whilebig boxing fights can sell out stadiums?

Insecure MMA fan detected.

Back