What UFC cut hurt you the most?

Not really a cut but when they let Hendo go to strikeforce i was beside myself for a bit.

If you were emotionally hurt by a fighter not being good enough to be in the UFC, you need to turn in your man card and stop watching MMA.

Does anyone know why Torres got cut the second time? I just remember it was months after the McDonald loss, and there were only vague reports about it being disciplinary in nature.

Going way back but it sucked when they didn't re-sign Arlovski after the Werdum win, and how they buried him leading up to it.

Cutting Werdum also sucked, but more so in retrospect. I wasn't that fussed at the time.

When they let Dan Henderson walk to Strikeforce, I was a little disappointed.

Does anyone know why Torres got cut the second time? I just remember it was months after the McDonald loss, and there were only vague reports about it being disciplinary in nature.

Wasn't it rape jokes? Or am I mixing up incidents? There was a "surprise van" joke and I think an additional rape joke in there from him.

Nothing hurts me

I would have liked to see Palhares wrecking joints in the UFC

Okami and shields. Their losses made the UFC feel more like spectacle than sport. Both did not deserve to be cut.

Then again not signing askren made me feel that way too, I thought you wanted All the best guys?

Melvin Guillard and Rousimar Palhares were bummers for me.

Geronimo Dos Santos

I just googled it and apparently after the McDonald ko he made another dumb tweet. It said something like "instead of saying no, stop, don't they should say no, don't stop". What an idiot (im a fan of his). Sure it wasn't like the 1st tweet but still why post stupid shit like that didn't u learn from the 1st time?

Paul Daley. The punishment was really excessive for a failed sucker-punch.

Agreed. Fitch didn't bother me much, because he was clearly on the decline. Palhares and Daley had it coming. Shields didn't bug me, though I can see why others might object.

But Okami was a tough one cut swallow for me.

You just don't like giving gobjobs, to be fair.

Ich bin ein white knight??!! Yeh I'm sure you'd be good at it. I'm sure you're thick solid and what? At least you swallow tho. That's something.

Fitch, I cried for weeks, always got excited for his fights and he was one of the best in the division.

You just don't like giving gobjobs, to be fair.

Ich bin ein white knight??!! Yeh I'm sure you'd be good at it. I'm sure you're thick solid and what? At least you swallow tho. That's something.

Whatever this means and whatever your problem is it's got nothing to do with me.

Please direct your creepy sexual comments elsewhere.

Paul Haris. Despite his poor sportsmanship, I do appreciate his technical abilities with leglocks. He's the best. MMA is missing the leg lock game at the moment. He is a unique fighter.

Looks like they made the mistake of leaving Gazwald unsupervised at the psych ward computer again.

Back