What UFC 182 upset are you calling?

I know training partners always talk highly of each other, but Faber flat out GUSHES about this kid and how good he is/can be. My only concern would be octagon jitters/adrenaline dump. Brimmage is actually not bad, but I think this will be Cody's coming out party.

Interesting point. Thanks.

I see Lombard coming in taking Burkman lightly. Burkman manages to land a random hook and staggers Lombard. He finishes Lombard with punches; TKO win for Burkman at 2:32 of Round 1.

I don't know why this is my vision for that fight, but it is. Please share your upset pick(s) for this card.

I'm on the burkman warship, have my five dollar donation, errr ummm, bet to prove it on bovada.

He actually has a good lead hook, maybe Lombard messes up when he jumps in to close the distance.

Cannonier KO Jordan

I was doing a little bit of research on cannonier trying to pick this fight, but when saw them standing in the face off in the weigh ins, I completely lost any thoughts I had on the winner of that fight. I think it's gonna be capital U ugly and I am not confident in trying to pick there.

Does Cormier count?

If not, like you said TS, I think Burkman might surprise some people.

Back