What Type of Exercise is Vitor Belfort Doing? Is this for balance

SLDLs, they're for core, lower back, and balance. Also TRT vitor is back

This. It's a full body exercise mostly for core and balance.

The extension to the floor is lower back, hamstring, and tendons around the knee(on his right). The knee up to the ball is core, hips, and the knee.

Doing this with a bar and weights is about as sore as you can make your hamstrings. It's the counter to one-legged squats.

To balance tthe TRT in his body see he using his whole body and holding his position so the TRT can find the muscles and distribute propperly

This. It's a full body exercise mostly for core and balance.

The extension to the floor is lower back, hamstring, and tendons around the knee(on his right). The knee up to the ball is core, hips, and the knee.

Doing this with a bar and weights is about as sore as you can make your hamstrings. It's the counter to one-legged squats.
We used to do them for football and it really made you feel the burn. It's a great exercise tho since the hamstring is often neglected which leads to injuries.

We used to do them for football and it really made you feel the burn. It's a great exercise tho since the hamstring is often neglected which leads to injuries.

It's the type of shit real athletes at real schools do, but is considered "futuristic" in mma. Like when they talk about these new fangled...... plyometrics?

UFC should just open a legacy league and let all the old legends use the youth fountrtain.

TRT Vitor vs Pride Shogun please :meow:

UFC should just open a legacy league and let all the old legends use the youth fountrtain.

TRT Vitor vs Pride Shogun please :meow:

Bellator.png

Everything else aside, I think we all hope to look that good @ 41.
Praise be cheesus.

It's not an excercise. God told him to do that.

Thanks for the answers guys, i need to hit the hamstrings and core, Im going to try that I have a 15 pound medicine ball, looks like a good workout.

I'm going to laugh so fucking hard if Dana suddenly welcomes him back to the UFC....

If his USADA tests come up clean I honestly may die from laughter.

Back